PDA

View Full Version : ComprehensivePricelist

Pages : [1] 2

jimmybuffit
01-09-2003, 08:40 AM
I`m not offering an opinion.

But, I do wonder how long it took to put this together.:nixweiss

World`s Most Comprehensive Detailing Price List (http://www.alwaysperfectdetail.com/pricesAPD.html)

Jim

HellrotCi
01-09-2003, 09:13 AM
I scanned those prices and they`re way inconsistent, $180 for a Camaro and $190 for a Firebird? The Buicks, Century, Regal and LeSabre are all about the same size and have a $20 price spread. They also don`t know cars very well, I`ve never seen a GMC Silverado. :rolleyes: This must be from someone who has too much time on their hands and not enough business. :nixweiss

Nagchampa
01-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Escalade - $40/hour

Yukon - $240

:rolleyes:

ragtopgolfer
01-09-2003, 12:40 PM
lol !

bjwebster
01-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Interesting. Theres no logic to which cars are a set price, and which ones are hourly.

In the about section, they do show a pic of some pinnacle products.

yougottawax
01-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Come on ......stop shredding this guy ....aren`t we above this !!!!!

imported_Aurora40
01-09-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by yougottawax

I don`t think anyone was being, or meant to be, insulting to the guy. Maybe he does a terrific job. It`s just that his price list seems a bit unusual. It`s just curious how he arrived at the various prices for the various cars. It`s as if he tried to factor in the model differences from one car to another or something, but then why not a reference to the year? It`s just a bit odd is all.

VetteToVair
01-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Two things:

1. Aside from large SUV`s, it looks as though he places the $40/hr rate on cars he would love to detail - corvette, viper, mustang, etc. that seems a bit strange. i`d be wary he wanted to take it for a test drive or something:nixweiss

Apparently he likes ferrari`s too

2. apparently the condition of the vehicle plays no part in the pricing:confused:

I must have missed something...

bjwebster
01-09-2003, 02:24 PM

No Ones Shredding Anyone, We Are Simply Looking At This And Trying To See The Logic Behind It.

I Find It Odd That A E-class Mercedes is more expensive than a ML-Class Mercedes which is larger. It seems that the "high-line" cars are hourly, as in s-class mercedes and the cl-class mercedes. I just dont understand why everything is priced the way it is.

yougottawax
01-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Take 5 and call him up .......then give us a report !!!!

you can either complain that rose bushes have thorns - or rejoice that thorn bushes have roses !!!!

VetteToVair
01-09-2003, 03:06 PM

you can either complain that rose bushes have thorns - or rejoice that thorn bushes have roses !!!!

:confused:

bjwebster
01-09-2003, 03:19 PM

Take 5 and call him up .......then give us a report !!!!

:confused: :confused:

OK..Yeah..OK....

Redcar GUY
01-09-2003, 03:35 PM

or you can be mess with the mods and get the horns

What is your deal?:nixweiss

imported_edschwab1
01-09-2003, 03:53 PM
jimamary

I found this a little earlier link and was going to post, but you beat me to it.

This detailer possibly uses pinnacle products and Klasse, because on his exterior page he states a Germany`s best high gloss acrylic clear coat paint protectant. Further I think he uses a PC.

What is included (http://www.alwaysperfectdetail.com/standard.html)

Maybe CMA knows something about this detailer.

Maybe someone should call this guy he does have a toll free number.

Eric

Jngrbrdman
01-09-2003, 04:28 PM
I like how the Integra is 20 bucks more to detail than a Civic. LOL Its the same freakin car! Well, not really the same, but they are built on the same platform and the interior dimensions are about the same. His Toyota/Lexus cars don`t match up at all either. In fact, neither do his Infinity/Nissan prices. Its like he just pulled these out of a hat without really having any kind of "price per cubic foot" standard set up. Why does the Beetle Turbo cost 10 bucks more to detail than the Beetle? Is he seriously charging 10 bucks to polish the "TURBO" emblem on the back of the car?? This isn`t the kind of price list you want to publish. LOL Funny stuff. We need a comedy forum. LOLOL :p