PDA

View Full Version : frost.co.uk

Paintxpert
01-07-2003, 01:21 PM
This is aimed mainly at Rich but others may be interested to know:

I emailed this company (that sells the One Grand products) last week asking them if they stock the show-off spray, and if not whether they could get hold of it (seeing as they are the UK distributor for One Grand!).

Well...got a reply today, and this is the incredible response I got -

`Sorry cannot help`

No hi, no thanks etc, and most importantly - no explanation. Very primitive customer service if you ask me :nono

So I replied with:

Thanks for the comprehensive answer!

Is that `Sorry cannot help` as in sorry not qualified to answer (asking the wrong person?) or `Sorry cannot help` as in sorry we cannot get hold of that particular product?

Please be a little more specific.

Thanks,

Nick Odantzis.

:nixweiss

Lowejackson
01-07-2003, 01:30 PM
I sent Frost an email sometime last November, recomending Wacks shampoo. Still waiting on a reply, not even a `thanks but we dont like the stuff` nothing at all. But I do like One Grand stuff. Oh well......

Steven

Paintxpert
01-07-2003, 01:33 PM
I dont know... maybe I am being a bit fussy but when I reply to clients at work, or even the public asking for a little info - I always reply with a detailed and polite email.

Just seems silly not to :nixweiss

Bad business practice IMO :nono

Dont they want to get sales :nixweiss

Lowejackson
01-07-2003, 01:36 PM
I will buy from them again because I have no real choice, great products, shame about the service.

Steven

Paintxpert
01-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Typical isnt it :rolleyes:

Hopefully I should be getting a nice P21S order this month so I can put off getting the Blitz stuff for a while :p :D

Richt
01-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Shame, i brought the wax online so never spoke to anyone, turned up quickly couldnt gruble.

Still waiting for that NKH to quote me on a gallon of megs final inspection, its been weeks:nixweiss

The company that nick found about the detailer range no reply from them either.