PDA

View Full Version : APC+ on Wheels?

Mindflux
01-04-2003, 08:47 PM
Edit: I changed the topic title, but apparently it doesn`t show up on the page or something.

Anyway, i decided the alkalinity in APC+ probably isn`t good for wheels.. so I`ll stick with P21s.

On the other hand:

What do you all use to clean your calipers when your wheels are on? I can`t seem to reach mine.. but I don`t have any special tools.

C. Charles Hahn
01-04-2003, 09:16 PM
depends on how big of an opening you have in your wheels?? Are these the stock 337 wheels I assume?? if so I would think a toothbrush with soft bristles would reach through, just use the same P21S as you`re using on the wheels... otherwise a pipe cleaner might do the trick :confused:

Mindflux
01-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

depends on how big of an opening you have in your wheels?? Are these the stock 337 wheels I assume?? if so I would think a toothbrush with soft bristles would reach through, just use the same P21S as you`re using on the wheels... otherwise a pipe cleaner might do the trick :confused:

Yeah they`re the stock wheels. BBS RC`s. I just want to make sure to use something soft since my calipers are painted.

shaf
01-05-2003, 03:04 AM
Sorry I don`t know what those wheels look like, but will a 1" foam paintbrush fit through? It`s nice and soft (and cheap!) and I use it to clean my dozen spokes from hell. ;) Took me forever to figure this out though...