PDA

View Full Version : Orange Power Pads in stock...

Pages : [1] 2

PakShak
01-04-2003, 09:13 AM
Hello all,

If you didn`t already know it looks like Classic Motoring Accessories (www.properautocare.com) has the Orange Power Pads for PCs in stock. If your looking to buy some, I would buy it now. The last time they sold out and couldn`t get their order refilled for 3 months (?).

With Aloha,

~Ranney

stoneweed1
01-04-2003, 01:30 PM
are the orange pads worth buying...i already have their yellow, white, and black (grey) pads. and i`ve read their website ad for the orange pads, but from your experience or others, are they worth buying?

ScrampaTeg03
01-04-2003, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, I`m in the need for some new pads and would love to try them out!

-Brian:bounce

Edit: Just ordered the package of two along with a new washmitt and some interior care products. I can`t wait to try them out!

PakShak
01-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Hi stoneweed1,

I have personally not used orange power pads on my new PC 7336. I like yourself, have bought their DM-kit but after reading the reviews from fellow Autopians and also the pads can be used as both a cutting and polishing pad. Of course, you want to get one for cutting and one for polishing. It is also bigger than their standard pads that came with their DM-kit so it does give you some room from the backing pad to outer part of the pad. So you don`t have to worry about the backing plate touching your paint. It is not as concave as CMA`s Advanced pads but it sounds like it does just as good as a job.

With Aloha,

~Ranney

Neb
01-04-2003, 04:50 PM
just ordered DM-kit and 2 orange pads....this should be enuf pads for a bit....:D

mzgloves20
01-04-2003, 06:57 PM
NUTS!!! I was just going to tell you guys the pads were in stock again!! :D

I know some people who have used them. Nothing but good things to say. They were used with SMR and polish as well as they cut. I ordered some so I will let you guys know!!

autohubgroupph
01-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Thanks! I ordered 4 orange pads and some other stuff.

wizardofahs
01-04-2003, 11:30 PM
just ordered my kit. The price for 2 is a really good deal. If these pad`s are as good as the website says, i hope they stay in stock just a little bit longer. Hopefully i`ll get some business in the next week or two that will add some funds to my account so i can buy some more. (figure i gotta drop $600 on books this week too :( )

Mindflux
01-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Put in my order for 2 and a bunch of other pewp I probably didn`t need.

Ohwell.

MojoMoto
01-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Where do the orange pads fit in with the yellow and white pads cutting/polish wise? Is this a substitute for the yellow pad?

ScrampaTeg03
01-06-2003, 02:31 PM
They are supposed to do the chore of cutting and polishing. Click on the link below to read about them, CMA`s website is very informative! http://www.properautocare.com/orangepowerpad.html

autohubgroupph
01-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Orange = yellow + white pads supposedly. The only one you need. Just keep them separate for each type of products.

imported_carnut00
03-20-2003, 10:23 PM
im confused. I currently use the yellow pad.. why would I opt to use the orange one? it is less abrasive? more? better? im confused. hah

mzgloves20
03-21-2003, 07:20 PM
I didn`t get to use mine yet, but what I read on the CMA site is that the orange is more durable, more aggressive then the yellow, and polishes just as good as the white. 3 in 1....:up

imported_COEX-PILOT
03-21-2003, 11:10 PM
A few of us have had problems with the pad. Hopefully what caused my problem as been fixed with the new batch. Just be aware as the pad does a good job.

See this thread:

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=20222