PDA

View Full Version : Great results

Pages : [1] 2

Richt
01-02-2003, 08:07 AM
from the Dr Wack ok speed wax, I never gave this stuff a try cos i imported the p21s in the end.

I have used this stuff the last two times ive detailed my car cos its so quick. Even in the damp cold days we are having this stuff dries. It gives a great shine, really glossy. Any guys in The uk and europe really should try this stuff.

I can apply and remove it to the whole car in about 10 mins, top stuff i need to order more. This stuff should see me through winter.

Lowejackson
01-02-2003, 02:00 PM
How does this stuff compare to other wax`s. I have tried the (Wack) polish which seems to be more of a glaze than polish but works very well with the Blitz.

Rich, do you have any interest in a Concours section http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17613

Steven

Richt
01-02-2003, 03:46 PM
I prefer the look of it to blitz and megs 26, Looks as good as P21s IMAO. However p21s has a more wet looking shine, the wack has a real nice high closs, looks kinda crisper than the p21s. The ease of application and removal on cols day has made it a winter winner for me. Looks graat of Supe Resin and Megs hand polish. Is beading well in all this rain.

Lowejackson
01-02-2003, 05:22 PM
I will order some next payday. Should look great with their polish.

Steven

Richt
01-03-2003, 03:20 AM
Nice one let me know what you think. Looks great with super resin. Im going to order some more wax this month.

Paintxpert
01-03-2003, 06:35 AM
So good results then... and from the sounds of things - easy to use :xyxthumbs

I`ve run out of GC shampoo now and I thought about trying their speed shampoo, what do you think guys?

:D

Richt
01-03-2003, 06:39 AM
There shampoo sounds good. I love gold class though. Megs have told me they are not going to sell the U.s gallons over here now, but will soon start selling the half us gallons.

Lowejackson
01-03-2003, 06:41 AM
The Wack shampoo is very very good. Best stuff I have ever tried. Lots of suds, cleans well and leaves the paint feeling slick. One cap full of shampoo (tiny cap BTW) will do a large bucket.

Steven

Paintxpert
01-03-2003, 06:43 AM
Better than GC? I`ll get me some of that then!

aaaaaa, just checked iauto.co.uk and they want £5 delivery :eek: :mad:

Richt
01-03-2003, 06:44 AM
while im ordering the wax i may has well! doh!

Lowejackson
01-03-2003, 06:51 AM
Off topic

I sent Eagle One an email just before Christmas, they sent me details of my nearest stockist, the person to speak to is Sian Tudor email studor@ashland.com

Steven

Paintxpert
01-03-2003, 06:57 AM
Nice one Steve :up

I also sent them an email asking for a price list and they have contacted a Paul Something and he is supposed to email me back.

Richt
01-03-2003, 07:11 AM
Nice one. Still waiting to here back from NKH on the F.I and that other company who sells the Megs detialers range that Nick found to see if they can supply. Did any one order 303 in the end?

Lowejackson
01-03-2003, 07:12 AM
Whilst thinking about Dr OK Wack, I dont think I have tried any bad or poor products from them. I have tried the shampoo, polish, windscreen wash, plastic polish, wheel cleaner, tyre conditioner and have like them all.

We should get a discount for telling the world about Wack :D

Steven

Richt
01-03-2003, 07:14 AM
I have organised club discount for the peugeot sport club with them!!!!