PDA

View Full Version : What am I gonna do in six weeks or so...?

schoi
01-02-2003, 12:30 AM
So... yeah, there`s AIO + SG x2 on my car right now. Tomorrow, rather than layer SG further, I`m going to top with P21S. In a few days, I`m going to wash, do everything else (wheel wells, engine, interior, ...), and use P21S one more time. And then school starts again on the seventh.

So then what? Do I just do my weekly washes, monthly P21S applications, and then start w/ AIO again in a few months or so?

imported_Intel486
01-02-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Polaris

So... yeah, there`s AIO + SG x2 on my car right now. Tomorrow, rather than layer SG further, I`m going to top with P21S. In a few days, I`m going to wash, do everything else (wheel wells, engine, interior, ...), and use P21S one more time. And then school starts again on the seventh.

So then what? Do I just do my weekly washes, monthly P21S applications, and then start w/ AIO again in a few months or so?

Do you weekly washing and monthly P21S apps if you won`t have time to polish your vehicle untill school lets out. P21s on top of your AIO and SG coats will help them last. I`m pretty positive they`ll last until summer.

shaf
01-02-2003, 03:39 AM
Yes, don`t use AIO unless you want to start all over, because if you do use it, you are. ;)

Really all you need is to do is wash it, QD it occasionally, and apply P21S if you really feel the need. Klasse has a proven durability record (it would probably last till summer all by itself) and P21S seems to be getting a reputation for longevity too (for a conventional wax that is).

schoi
01-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Yeah, actually, that`s what I was thinking. It`s probably gonna feel weird "just washing" my car now that I`m not gonna have to be using the K twins. heh.

And thanks :)

ragtopgolfer
01-02-2003, 04:04 PM
where do you go to school?