PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Lusso?

mercedesfanatic
01-01-2003, 08:19 PM
I`ve noticed that about every detailing product used and talked about here is sold at CMA. Well I decided to check autodetail.com and see what they were carrying now. I noticed this Lusso stuff and searched "lusso" and didn`t turn up anything. Has anyone had any experience with it, it`s running around the same price as P21S.

Hawkeye_TDI
01-01-2003, 10:05 PM
I have tried it. It`s been a while but as I remember it worked well. Smelled like coconuts. Wish I could remember more about the details of the product. I believe it`s a pure carnuba.

Try some and let us know.

Bruce

thom
01-01-2003, 11:07 PM
yes i have tried it and liked it. goes on easy like p21s come off easy too. made in n.j. smells great. www.lusso.com shine is good.:up

Mindflux
01-01-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Bruce Peter

I have tried it. It`s been a while but as I remember it worked well. Smelled like coconuts. Wish I could remember more about the details of the product. I believe it`s a pure carnuba.

Bruce

I think it`s been said a few times, if it was 100% carnuaba it would be rock hard.

It was something like that.

:nixweiss

mercedesfanatic
01-02-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bruce Peter

Bruce

I think I`m gonna try and get some.... if I do I`ll attempt to give a review on it.

Scott301
07-29-2003, 02:21 AM
Anyone ever do a review on this?

Just curious.

Brad