PDA

View Full Version : Overstock.com/Bissell Little green

marktheshark
12-30-2002, 11:36 AM
Anyone heard anything good or bad, about overstock.com? They currently have The Little Green cleaner for $35+$3 s/h. They make no mention of it being refurbished, just that the list price is $129. Is this a hell of a buy or not?:nixweiss

C. Charles Hahn
12-30-2002, 11:48 AM
I can definitely vouch for the machine, but not the vendor.... if its the real deal and the machine works right, its a GREAT deal!

only downside is its the one without a turbobrush or the heater.... I find those two features indespensible on mine (which I got for $40 on sale locally)

shirtman
12-30-2002, 11:57 AM
I have bought from overstock.com and it was a successful transaction. Your mileage, however, may vary.

Good luck. Sounds like a great deal!

Jeff

imported_memnuts
12-30-2002, 12:04 PM
This sounds (reads) like the machine without the heater (Target ~$69) not the Green machine with power brush and heater. Has anyone used this model (unheated)? How well does it work? I guess one could always use hot water in the reservior.:nixweiss

Degislek
01-06-2003, 09:47 PM
I got this one from OS today and I just used it to take some stains in my floor matts. I was fairly impressed. Worth the 37 bucks I spent.