PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my new PC stand...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Redcar GUY
12-26-2002, 05:31 PM
Well it is really a mechanics cart but I am calling it my new PC cart.;P My dad got it for me Because he has seen many times I cant find a place to sit down my PC when I am using it and need to set is down for sec or to wipe off product. I have no idea where he go it or how much it was? But I would say that I wouldn’t put much more weight on it than a PC and a few bottles of product. It is nice but not to sturdy when it is at its highest setting, It does have padded bars on the long side bar and the support bars. I thought that was nice.

I used it today and it works great for what I needed it for.

Here is a pic of it, I have a few more to show the adjustment in height...

Redcar GUY
12-26-2002, 05:33 PM
this is at the lowest setting

Redcar GUY
12-26-2002, 05:34 PM
this is at the highest setting :)

detailbarn
12-26-2002, 05:54 PM
Very cool , I want one now. Do you know who makes it or where he got it from. Thanks

Bobby G
12-26-2002, 05:56 PM
I likey... who makes that? I want two!

Pats300zx
12-26-2002, 06:16 PM
WOW !!!! I really like that....More info please :D

chris0626
12-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Absolutely!! You must get him to reveal the source. I am SO tired of dragging my little "tote-bin thing" all around the car. And the fact it`s on wheels is the perfect touch.

CharlesW
12-26-2002, 06:29 PM
When will you be painting it red?

Charles

Redcar GUY
12-26-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

When will you be painting it red?

Charles

LOL I like it black :)

And I will try to find out where he got it asap ;)

C. Charles Hahn
12-26-2002, 07:12 PM
hehe.... I just got a seat thing from Tractor Supply Co. for 20 bucks thats pneumatically height adjustable for christmas (I had to pick it out though).... might have to go back and see if they`ve got any of these to go with it.... those are cool!

incidentally, I think griots does make something similar to that, but its alot bigger and likely alot more expensive: http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_3000&L2=L2_3010&SKU=94752

waynejitsu
12-26-2002, 07:44 PM
$189 at griots..., how about $50...

just ask, LOL!

Boongie
12-27-2002, 02:34 PM
That stand is a great idea! It made me think of a hospital food tray stand that is used for patients` bedsides. Perhaps I will visit the hospital that I worked at years ago and see if they have any old stands that they want to get rid of! Maybe a home healthcare supply store would have something similar??

Jngrbrdman
12-27-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Boongie

That stand is a great idea! It made me think of a hospital food tray stand that is used for patients` bedsides. Perhaps I will visit the hospital that I worked at years ago and see if they have any old stands that they want to get rid of! Maybe a home healthcare supply store would have something similar??

Ooooh! Good idea! Probably a lot more stable too. Not to mention it could possibly be sterilized stainless steel construction as well. :D

chris0626
12-27-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Ooooh! Good idea! Probably a lot more stable too. Not to mention it could possibly be sterilized stainless steel construction as well. :D

And -- perhaps best of all! -- then you can detail the stand with your favorite products (Zaino, Klasse, whatever) whenever the car is not in need of loving attention. ;)

waynejitsu
12-27-2002, 03:28 PM
no one is interested in one for aprox $50? i relly like mine! i use it for detailing, working on the car, working on projects. i realize it is larger than the original post. it is about the same size as the meguiers $250 roll/table.

c`ya...,