PDA

View Full Version : basis for Divorce?

russeus
12-25-2002, 07:05 PM
So, we live in Chicago & it`s about 35 degrees today. I go out to our garage & find my wife standing on one of my MF towels! :eek: After I awoke from my mini-stroke & was able to speak, I asked her if Santa had replaced her brain matter w/ reindeer feces. Her reply - "The garage floor was cold (she was in socks, no shoes).

She apologizied & said she`ll wash it. I thanked her but kindly asked her to stay as far away from my detailing supplies as humanly possible.

Merry Christmas to all.

Bassinmax
12-25-2002, 07:15 PM
Man, I`ve got this kind of fender-bender with my wife almost all the time. However, divorce never comes into my head. (A reindeer`s brain?);)

Think about my 2 kids, then there`s no towel or product worth their future. We were volunteer to this family life, weren`t we?

billrouleau
12-25-2002, 07:17 PM
LOL. I guess you`ll just have to teach her :) Don`t forget though, that it`s only a MF; just a bit easier to replace than a good wife:p

russeus
12-25-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ejant

I don`t think he was serious, well I hope not.

ejant - I thought my sarcasm was evident, but maybe not. Thanks for getting my back.

Knight
12-25-2002, 11:45 PM
lol, that was a funny joke.

I asked her if Santa had replaced her brain matter w/ reindeer feces.

I bet you did not say most of those remarks either!

Funny, funny joke

Merry Xmas

:up

Scottwax
12-26-2002, 12:09 AM
Actually, that could be grounds for capital punishment here in Texas. We know how to treat murderers and people who step on MF towels around here!

Pats300zx
12-26-2002, 08:28 AM
Note to self:

Xmas present for wife next year----MF Slippers

Nagchampa
12-26-2002, 12:53 PM
Just make her sleep on the couch this time;)

ragtopgolfer
12-27-2002, 12:18 PM
Gosh, I hate when lazy people make messes, I`m sure its reason for tension !

imported_endorice
12-27-2002, 02:06 PM
>> The garage floor was cold (she was in socks, no shoes)

if all my wife was wearing was some socks, and nothing else, I might forgive her for standing on my MF.

:shocked

mrdetailer
12-27-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by endorice

>> The garage floor was cold (she was in socks, no shoes)

if all my wife was wearing was some socks, and nothing else, I might forgive her for standing on my MF.

:shocked

if it were me. However she might have to do some pennance if you know what I mean. Especially in that condition.