PDA

View Full Version : microfiber on QVC!?!!?!?!

zesty-man
07-30-2004, 02:52 AM
the other day, when i was hanging out at my neighbor`shouse, she showed me this odd looking rag, and said that it was a microfiber cloth. she asked me how i was supposed to wash it. i asked what it was for, and she said that it was for cleaning. this started to spark my interest. then, just tonite, my mom was watching QVC, and i saw ANOTHER microfiber ad.

so, just now i went onto www.qvc.com, and searching microfiber. the first thing i see, a microfiber bonnet. VERY ODD. not sure on the quality of this or anything, but i contiuned down. they had jackets, mops, and a lot of other things that i shouldnt be talking about.... there was 5 pages of microfiber stuff!!!! check it out... have any of you ever tried some of these products???

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%2Fasp%2FIsItemNumberRedirect.as p&search=SQ&frames=y&referrer=QVC&txtDesc=microfiber

Woob
07-30-2004, 06:09 AM
Yes Microfibers are used in many clothing and cleaning lines. Just remember some MF are geared toward detailing, and have very different quality standards. Ranney`s are great, so your fine :D Now if I would only stop trying out so many! :)

DFTowel
07-30-2004, 09:51 AM
Microfiber yarns have been around since the early 80`s and have been used in clothing and fashion for years before being used in cleaning products.