PDA

View Full Version : Did a sweet mustang today..

Pages : [1] 2

Redcar GUY
12-24-2002, 03:34 PM
it was not bad to start off with but it does look much better, the owner stayed with the car for the 4hrs I worked on it to watch and learn, he also asked a ton of questions;) I planted the seed. I used a 3m SMR and some s100. I liked it ;) I wasnt sure about the wing but it is growing on me....oh ya, it is a 99 Roush stage 2 with a TON of mods, nice ride...Now it go`s back to storage till spring. Couldnt think of a better way to spend my Christmas eve day. Now off to a party.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/1046troy1.jpg

sorry about the crappy pic :(

C. Charles Hahn
12-24-2002, 03:37 PM
well you planted the seed about detailing, now did you plant the seed about f-bodies?? :p

Looks good.... for a mustang! :D :D

cpaddock
12-24-2002, 03:49 PM
The best part is that it was red too:xyxthumbs

Merry X-Mas

Jngrbrdman
12-24-2002, 04:32 PM
Wow. You weren`t kidding... You know, for a 99+ body style I have to say that that is the best looking Stang I`ve seen in a long while. :xyxthumbs looks good. Where are the other 299 pics you promised me? lol ;)

Redcar GUY
12-24-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Where are the other 299 pics you promised me? lol ;)

Thanks guys, and Jngr I have the other pics, I was going to start 299 threads :):argue

Jngrbrdman
12-24-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Redcar GUY

Thanks guys, and Jngr I have the other pics, I was going to start 299 threads :):argue

Just hook us up here with 299 posts. LOL That should make up some posts you may have lost with the various moves the forum has done this year. ;) BWAHAHHAHAAHH!!!!

69-912
12-24-2002, 05:17 PM
Excellnt job RCG that car is beautiful but the owner needs to ditch that Cobra R wing. However I`d take your SS over that Roush in a hearbeat of course. :xyxthumbs

thevolvoguy
12-24-2002, 05:51 PM
OOOh... one of my dream cars. The roush following a `03 Saleen Convertable... in yellow of corse.

Great work, it makes the car look even better. :xyxthumbs

Merry X-mas RCG.

imported_Goose
12-25-2002, 02:04 AM
the mustang looks pretty good but i think your ss looks way better

Scottwax
12-25-2002, 02:26 AM
You are lucky, I had to do a crappy BMW M3 today. It had been wrecked and bought out of a wrecking yard and repaired, so there was a ton of dust in it, overspray on the windshield and front side windows and a few other PITA problems. On top of that, it was 35 degrees and light flurries when I started. Ugh.

It turned out pretty decent, but it took about an hour and a half longer than one in normal condition would have taken under more ideal weather conditions...you know how hard it is to dry a car when temps are in the mid 30s and the humidity is nearly 100%?

1andrews
12-25-2002, 02:27 AM
I love it, GREAT JOB!

F 355
12-25-2002, 07:00 AM
Hey Redcar Guy

Glad to see your post...I saw some pix of your garage yesterday...Killer!

Got a Ferrari on the way (red, of course) and have been getting the garage ready for about 2 - 3 weeks. Repaint everything, new epoxy floors, new lights, etc etc.

So then I see your pix with all the red trim....damn, had to go to Home Depot for red trim paint the day b-4 Xmas! Thanks for that.

Stang looks great! - hard to beat P21S IMHO

Redcar GUY
12-25-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by F 355

Hey Redcar Guy

Glad to see your post...I saw some pix of your garage yesterday...Killer!

Got a Ferrari on the way (red, of course) and have been getting the garage ready for about 2 - 3 weeks. Repaint everything, new epoxy floors, new lights, etc etc.

So then I see your pix with all the red trim....damn, had to go to Home Depot for red trim paint the day b-4 Xmas! Thanks for that.

Stang looks great! - hard to beat P21S IMHO

THX cant wait to see the pics :)

detailbarn
12-25-2002, 09:45 AM

I to am following in the steps of Redcar Guy , after I saw your garage pics I was on a mission. When I built my garage I knew I wanted red as an accent but didn`t know how to do it. Thanks to Redcar Guy I do.:bow I am about half way done now , I didn`t want to just copy your garage so I added alittle flair to it , instead of just painting the red line I installed some wood chair rail and painted it high gloss red.:D Then I painted the bottom half high gloss black , makes it really nice to clean up. I am then going to cover the block at the bottom with real diamond plate.

I`ll get some pics next week all should be done except for the floor which is going to be black and white tile.:bounce

THANKS REDCAR GUY FOR SUCH A GREAT GARAGE TO IMITATE:xyxthumbs

Redcar GUY
12-25-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by detailbarn

I to am following in the steps of Redcar Guy , after I saw your garage pics I was on a mission. When I built my garage I knew I wanted red as an accent but didn`t know how to do it. Thanks to Redcar Guy I do.:bow I am about half way done now , I didn`t want to just copy your garage so I added alittle flair to it , instead of just painting the red line I installed some wood chair rail and painted it high gloss red.:D Then I painted the bottom half high gloss black , makes it really nice to clean up. I am then going to cover the block at the bottom with real diamond plate.

I`ll get some pics next week all should be done except for the floor which is going to be black and white tile.:bounce

THANKS REDCAR GUY FOR SUCH A GREAT GARAGE TO IMITATE:xyxthumbs

Its ok guys, I am glad to hear that everyone is doing things a little different to make it your own. I may have to redo mine ;)