PDA

View Full Version : autopia detailing book questions

waynejitsu
12-24-2002, 02:11 PM
i looked at the link for the book, clicked on a couple of the pages/links. was each link an introduction to the chapter, or was that the whole chapter? ex., i clicked on chapter 5- interiof, there was about 1 or 2 pages of info on interior

cleaning. was that the whole chapter or just an intro?

what is the difference in "the guide" and "perfect shine"?

Jngrbrdman
12-24-2002, 04:29 PM
The Perfect Shine will be coming out very early next year. It will only be availible in the printed version whereas the other book is only availible in the download at this time.

I`m not totally understanding your question on the eBook. Did you purchase it or are you just getting a couple chapters?

waynejitsu
12-24-2002, 04:37 PM
i was on a link, don`t remember if it was here or somewhere else that had the first few chapters tou could look at. i don`t know it they were actually "chapters" or an introduction to the chapter. it was only 1-2 pages per chapter and very basic stuff. what i want to know is:

how big is the book/chapters/pages? can you get it in paperback?

thanks...:)

Jngrbrdman
12-24-2002, 04:39 PM
The actual eBook is 24 chapters long. Its a ton of information. The download is about 5 MB. The only way to get a printed copy is to download it and print it out yourself. There have been a couple Autopians who have done that. Its up to you. This next book will be a printed version though. Its going to be good. :xyxthumbs

CharlesW
12-24-2002, 05:27 PM
Go to the home page, scroll down, click on the link that says "click here to take an on-line test drive". That will show you the first 8 chapters of the book. I think that what you see is what you get, except for the number of chapters if you purchase the full version.

Charles

thevolvoguy
12-24-2002, 05:55 PM
Buy it.. its worth it. :xyxthumbs

Plus, as of now it is just about the easiest way to support Autopia. It is a great purchse.

imported_BretFraz
12-24-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

Go to the home page, scroll down, click on the link that says "click here to take an on-line test drive". That will show you the first 8 chapters of the book. I think that what you see is what you get, except for the number of chapters if you purchase the full version.

Charles

Exactly right. You can download the first 8 *complete* chapters free. But its the remaining 16 that offer the most insight and cool tricks. For $9.95 its a helluva deal.

stang922
01-16-2003, 08:13 PM
need help i paid for the book where do i enter the password. i went to dl it again and it say site is not avail.:(

Little Honda
01-16-2003, 10:07 PM
Open e-book on top task bar is a key icon with the word password under it click on it you will get the box for entering the password.

Knight
01-17-2003, 01:22 AM
If you downloaded the book free the first eight chapters are free. Any link you clicked( like you said interior) you are correct, the one and two pages of the chapter on detailing the interior is all the information provided within that chapter, even if you were to buy the book later the same information would be there. It is not a introduction, but the chapter you read was in it`s entirety. Good products recommendations.

:up

stang922
01-17-2003, 08:37 PM
got it to work i hade to type the password in caps. thanks.:xyxthumbs