PDA

View Full Version : Pro Glosso

imported_edschwab1
12-20-2002, 12:39 PM
I was at the Pro distributor earlier picking up Pro glass polish and was going to purchase Glosso on intel`s advice, but they did have any on the shelf. The rep told me Pro dicontinued Glosso, and that if I found Glosso it would left over stock. Glosso was disc. because Premo is newer and a better product. Can anyone verify that Glosso was discontined.

I orginally was going to purchase 303, but the local boat store, which had a great price, went out of business or is closed for the winter.

Eric

imported_Intel486
12-20-2002, 02:33 PM
I can`t confirm it. My dist still has it on the shelf. They ran out about a week ago and said they were getting more in. My guy said it is their best selling interior dressing.

I hate Premo. Glosso is a lot better.

It is still listed on their webpage.

Your guy might not be stocking it anymore because he may make more money from selling Premo :nixweiss

I sent them an email asking if the disc. it.

It is S-99

imported_Intel486
12-20-2002, 04:21 PM
I got a response back from BAF PRO. They still manufacture Glosso. He says the distributor is probably not wanting to stock it up anymore so he is making up a story.

Who is your distributor?

imported_edschwab1
12-20-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Intel486

I can`t confirm it. My dist still has it on the shelf. They ran out about a week ago and said they were getting more in. My guy said it is their best selling interior dressing.

I hate Premo. Glosso is a lot better.

It is still listed on their webpage.

Your guy might not be stocking it anymore because he may make more money from selling Premo :nixweiss

I sent them an email asking if the disc. it.

It is S-99

Thanks for the info. I think the distributor is trying to make more on the Premo, or has an overstock because they had a lot premo on the shelf. I will call the store and ask, maybe they have Glosso on one their trucks. Maybe I will order Glosso off the website.

The distributor is Aratari`s and they are the distributor for Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo.

Eric

imported_Intel486
12-21-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by edschwab1

The distributor is Aratari`s and they are the distributor for Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo.

Eric

Can you PM their phone number.

imported_edschwab1
12-21-2002, 03:16 AM
Check your mailbox.

Eric

imported_edschwab1
12-27-2002, 08:20 PM
Today I spoke to the regular counter guy and he said they do not stock Glosso, they sell other protectants which are water based.

Glosso is not discontinued.

Eric

imported_Intel486
12-28-2002, 01:59 PM
That`s pretty stupid on their part. I love Glosso.

Guess try some of their other water-based dressings. Don`t try Premo thought. It leaves a greasy film on vinyl.