PDA

View Full Version : QEW instructions?

claytons
12-18-2002, 07:52 AM
Been using the search function to research protect all quick and easy wash.

I keep seeing references to Scottwax`s detailed directions...can`t seem to find the thread.

Can anyone help?

TIA!!

procareman50
12-18-2002, 08:05 AM
Click on members at the top right

Then click on "S"

Find Scottwax`s name in the memebers list on page 3

Then click on search within his name line

It will take you to all the threads he has started/answered.

You can probably find it there...I looked through 3 pages and found some reference to it, but not the actual detailed directions thread.....keep looking past page 3 of his threads....good luck...I am just too tired right now.....

The website also is www.protectall.com/qelg.htm

shaf
12-18-2002, 12:16 PM
The best way I found is to just search for "quick easy wash" and wade through the threads. Just click on the threads that mention it in their title or also talk about washing in the winter or apartment washing. Between all of these you should get all you need about QEW. I did this one day and saved a whole bunch of info/instructions/tips onto a text file. :D

Happy searching :wavey

CharlesW
12-18-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by 4DSC

I did this one day and saved a whole bunch of info/instructions/tips onto a text file. :D

Brian:

How hard would it be to make your saved text file available to others? I don`t mean for you to e-mail it to everyone, just post the instructions you have accumulated where others could access them.

Kind of like your most excellent PC information.

Charles

shaf
12-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

Brian:

How hard would it be to make your saved text file available to others? I don`t mean for you to e-mail it to everyone, just post the instructions you have accumulated where others could access them.

Kind of like your most excellent PC information.

Charles Eh... I suppose I could.... It`s a bit of a mess right now and meant for personal consumption really. It`s basically just a bunch of copied and pasted posts that I thought were relevant so I could read them off-line.