PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Adam`s Polishes?

DCT
12-14-2002, 04:08 PM
Has anyone used, or heard of a product line called Adams polishes? At one site I frequent, some people are touting these products as being the "very best"! Based upon some research I`ve done, I`m very skeptical, and was hoping for some feedback here!

FUNDRA
12-31-2002, 06:43 PM
I use his wash mits, and detailing spray (clay lube) and clay bars, and mf towels. I like these items. I am stuck on Zaino as far as polishes, and soaps though !

imported_Intel486
12-31-2002, 07:41 PM
I`ve never heard of Adam`s Polishes before F150world started to carry their stuff in their store.

I`ll eventually give Adam`s stuff a try but not for awhile. There are too many other products I`d like to try first.

jrush
01-02-2003, 11:45 AM
I have heard of Adam`s Polishes. I have actualy met and talked with Adam, and watched him demo his products. I`m thinking of making the switch from Zaino to Adam`s. His products are Z like. The big differance is the price. You can buy a kit for around $100, same as all the Z stuff but you get so much more in each bottle. If you are in socal, go to the Orange County Swap Meet and check out his booth, you see him there.

samiam513
01-02-2003, 12:10 PM
i read hte thread on fordtruckworld.com also. I e-mailed adam askking for a sample, but he hasn`t returned my e-mail.

Greeze has a multi-step process he always swore by. If I remember right it had 2 polishes, a glaze, and a wax.