PDA

View Full Version : Where to find TW MF`s?

motobuild
11-26-2002, 04:59 AM
Just curious on where to find these? I bought some Nicsands from my local Schucks (Kragen, or Checker to most people;). But after reading some stuff on here, I am not going to use them to buff off polish/wax. I am in Alaska so ordering online is kind of pointless because shipping ends up being as much as the product itself.

ANYWAYS. Where can I find the TW MF`s? We have, Walmart, K-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, and that is about it, lol.

spotter
11-26-2002, 08:23 AM
I would check with PakShak first. His shipping (from Hawaii) may be less than you think, his MF`s are the best, and his prices are real low. Send him a PM and find out for sure.

imported_memnuts
11-26-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by OutlawTitan

I would check with PakShak first. His shipping (from Hawaii) may be less than you think, his MF`s are the best, and his prices are real low. Send him a PM and find out for sure.

Also check with MicrofiberTech. They are located in San Diego. Compare prices and shipping cost. Both have excellent MF`s and services. No need to except less.

I am sure one of these suppliers will take very good care of you in Alaska at an affordable shipping rate. Unless you live in the Tundra ;) it will probably only take 3 days from either source.:wavey

Lemonxxs
11-26-2002, 10:23 AM
TW can be bought at PEP BOYS.......

Remember you cannot have enough MF towels...

Try some from different retailers until you are satisified......

motobuild
11-26-2002, 11:40 AM
I wish we had a Pep Boys;) But ok I will look around, and also will get ahold of those online stores. Thanks:)

imported_Tony
11-26-2002, 12:18 PM
I found the TW towels at Auto Zone But I strongly perfer the Pak Shak towels.