PDA

View Full Version : Swirls from hell

Zealot
11-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Here`s my neighbor`s black Chevy Beretta literally covered in swirls. I mean they`re from top to bottom and front to back!

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/2359swirlsfromhell.jpg:rolleyes:

vroddad
11-20-2002, 03:24 PM
PC + Extension cord + 2:00AM

johnson
11-20-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Frederf

PC + Extension cord + 2:00AM

You forgot the DACP.:D

Nagchampa
11-20-2002, 06:49 PM
This looks like a very Bad neighbor! :D j.k.

The way you took the picture looks like you were hiding in the bushes waiting for the perfect moment to gather some "evidence".

I think he may need intervention to help him put those poor carcare habits behind him!!

Zealot
11-20-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Nagchampa

This looks like a very Bad neighbor! :D j.k.

The way you took the picture looks like you were hiding in the bushes waiting for the perfect moment to gather some "evidence".

I think he may need intervention to help him put those poor carcare habits behind him!!

:D Actually I was standing in the middle of the street, using the zoom lens on my camera. The guy is a total royal A-HOLE so there`s no way in hell I`d ever offer advice, only point and laugh at it when people come over :) I`ll put it this way - he`s actually called the police on the neighbor next door to him because his (the other neighbor) lawn mower`s wheel touched his property! And another neighbor has a restraining order against him! :rolleyes:

Dave