PDA

View Full Version : Dilution ratios for APC+

mcarp22
11-18-2002, 05:53 PM
I ve heard this stuff is great on carpets and seats but what else and to what ratios, thanks!

imported_Aurora40
11-18-2002, 07:48 PM
It`s great on practically anything. Do a search and you`ll find more info than you can handle. It`s a much talked about product. You can dilute it to any ratio you can dream of.

I use it around the house as a carpet spot-cleaner and occasionally to clean wheelwells at 8-9:1 and to dewax my car at 64+:1. I`ve also used it on engines at 4:1 with excellent results.

CharlesW
11-18-2002, 07:59 PM
Lots of people have decided their own ratio and seem to have good results that way. I`m kinda old school and follow the directions on the container.

64:1 Exterior dewaxing

20:1 Cloth-upholstery cleaning

12:1 Carpet cleaning

9:1 Vinyl cleaning

4:1 White wall cleaning

4:1 Engine degreasing

The 12:1 mix, I have been using as a basic all purpose cleaner as well as for carpets.

Seems to be a very good product with no real problems in any situation I have used it. It is not the best smelling product I have ever used, but the odor does not seem to last long after using it.

Charles

Zealot
11-19-2002, 08:11 AM
I use 6:1 (per NY Detailer`s post a while back somewhere on here) with no problems on the carpet, seats, dash and doors.