PDA

View Full Version : PC carpet brush attachment, "Mr. Tufty"??

Redcar GUY
11-17-2002, 09:16 PM
After I did a few interiors this week by hand I have been looking at the Mr tuffy brush for the PC, Anyone have one? I found this old post By Brad4rdHay(link) (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5503&highlight=%2AMr+Tuffy))

CMA has them for about $30 Anyone think that it is worth it?

THX

imported_Intel486
11-17-2002, 11:02 PM
$30 seems like a lot but it might be worth it.

I still hand scrub carpets and I`m still gonna hand scrub them after I get my carpet extractor. I`m hoping to get that baby in the

next few weeks :D :bounce

I don`t think I`ve ever been so excited about spending large sums of money :p

My distributor wants me to buy a Cyclo polisher outfitted w/ two brush heads to scrub carpets. He says you can do an entire Suburban`s carpet in 9 mins w/ it. I guess when I have the extra money lying around I`ll look into it. He says they have one they lend out to people to try floating around somewhere in Louisiana or Mississippi. He`s gonna let me know when it makes it`s way back to him... yhea, like that $300 piece of equipment you lent out is gonna find its way back.

BumpersPlus2
11-18-2002, 07:26 PM
I got one for my PC from TOL. Works pretty good. Not very firm bristles. Works very well on dog hair, and not very nasty interiors. It will not get in between seats, and I take the handle off to get it out of the way. Jason