PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Stoners Invisible Glass Cleaner

Pages : [1] 2

mszzpea
11-14-2002, 11:25 AM
Hi all:

I`ve read alot of the old glass cleaner threads, and I want to give the Stoners cleaner a try. Where can I buy the stuff? Thanks for the help.

JW

honda2112
11-14-2002, 11:31 AM
I love the stuff!

I get it at either PepBoys or AutoZone.

Mindflux
11-14-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by RANDYZ

I love the stuff!

I get it at either PepBoys or AutoZone.

Stoners always streaks really really bad for me. I`ve got spots on my window I cant seem to get rid of now either. Bleh.

laynlow
11-14-2002, 02:13 PM
I`ve seen it at Pepboys, and CMA also sells it!

imported_wyatt072
11-14-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux

Stoners always streaks really really bad for me. I`ve got spots on my window I cant seem to get rid of now either. Bleh.

I dont beleive you.

Mindflux
11-14-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by VIN

I dont beleive you.

Please, feel free to come down and check out my window.

I dont use newspaper to clean the window as some people suggest. I can`t stant the feel of it.

Anyway, whatever it streaks all over for me and I have spots on my window that I cannot get rid of, yet can only see when the sun is making a glare in my window.... It`s certainly not from SPIT.

imported_Intermezzo
11-14-2002, 04:14 PM
VIN and Mindflux, you guys just aren`t going to let this S.I.G. issue drop, are you? LoL I knew I`d heard that "I don`t believe you" response in an earlier SIG thread.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15304

While SIG works OK for me (YMMV), I`ve found TW`s ClearVue & E1`s 20/20 a little easier to clean without any streaks.

Jngrbrdman
11-14-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by jdwagner

Hi all:

I`ve read alot of the old glass cleaner threads, and I want to give the Stoners cleaner a try. Where can I buy the stuff? Thanks for the help.

JW

www.invisibleglass.com

imported_wyatt072
11-14-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Intermezzo

VIN and Mindflux, you guys just aren`t going to let this S.I.G. issue drop, are you? LoL I knew I`d heard that "I don`t believe you" response in an earlier SIG thread.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15304

While SIG works OK for me (YMMV), I`ve found TW`s ClearVue & E1`s 20/20 a little easier to clean without any streaks.

I was just pulling his chain, no harm meant:D Just trying to have fun, but maybe I shouldnt since I dont know him that well. I apologize in advance.

mercedesfanatic
11-14-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

www.invisibleglass.com

Uh oh... commercial link... or is it?:confused:

Jngrbrdman
11-14-2002, 06:39 PM
If it was in my signature, or if I had a financial interest in the company, then it wouldn`t be allowed. Since I don`t work for Stoner then its ok to post it. If I was a distributer of Invisible Glass and I posted my own personal website link, then it would be SPAM. Make sense?

imported_Intermezzo
11-14-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by mercedesfanatic

Uh oh... commercial link... or is it?:confused:

I don`t understand the confusion. We all post links and make reference to companies all day long! Do you know for a fact that Jngrbrd works for or has a financial interest in the sale of Stoner products? I certainly don`t. If you do (which I`m willing to bet you don`t), then report the post to another mod. If not, then please don`t toss out those kinds of comments.

Jngrbrdman
11-14-2002, 07:14 PM
http://www.etaiwannews.com/news_images/bw/s148.gif

Easy, trigger. :) No harm, no foul. Just a misunderstanding. :up

Auto Care USA
11-14-2002, 09:38 PM
Stoner invisible glass great stuff.Just had a case shiped to me in Florida. Call their 800 number at 1-800-227-5538. They are one of the few distributors that I deal with who offers FREE shiping to anywhere in the good old USA

mercedesfanatic
11-15-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Intermezzo

I don`t understand the confusion. We all post links and make reference to companies all day long! Do you know for a fact that Jngrbrd works for or has a financial interest in the sale of Stoner products? I certainly don`t. If you do (which I`m willing to bet you don`t), then report the post to another mod. If not, then please don`t toss out those kinds of comments.

I was just joking... Jes*s Chr*st! Maybe I should`ve posted my earlier statement like this:

SARCASM: Uh oh... commercial link... or is it?: SARCASM