PDA

View Full Version : oh oh.... I was soooo bad!

Pages : [1] 2

DaGonz
11-13-2002, 02:49 PM
Last night, while going through the "bill box" my wife came across the registration renewal for the Jeep.

It turns out that she was driving on expired plates for a month and a half! :nono

Today I went to the Registry of Motor Vehicles to re-register the Jeep.

On my way home, I pulled into the Sudbury Plaza shopping area to get my Starbucks fix. I had just parked when I saw a woman get out of her minivan and push a shopping cart right up against the car parked diagonally across from her.

I gave her the :nono and the evil eye, and her retort was " it`s none of your @#$%^&! business"...she then went into one of the stores at the plaza to shop.

A devious thought entered my mind :D !!!

I collected the shopping carts that were in the area, nested them as they would be in the market and surrounded all four sides her van with them! :D :D :D

I wish I could have stuck around to see her reaction, but I had an appointment to go to!

2wheelsx2
11-13-2002, 02:51 PM
Good one! Way to make a point without resorting to something nasty. I`ll have to remember that one! Woohoo!! :bow

Zealot
11-13-2002, 03:15 PM
Oh man, that`s COOL! Good job! :up It`s amazing how close the cart corral actually is to some of these people who leave the thing out in the middle of the parking lot. Too bad you weren`t watching from a distance to see her reaction!

mercedesfanatic
11-13-2002, 03:23 PM
That`s a good one.... I would have left a note on the car she pushed the basket into giving them the liscence plate and vehicle description. Then if they came out of the mall before the woman did, they would beat the crap out of her car

C. Charles Hahn
11-13-2002, 03:36 PM
LMAO!!!!! Oh thats classic!!! :D :D

BradE
11-13-2002, 03:49 PM
LOLOLOLOL. Good Job!

cpaddock
11-13-2002, 04:01 PM
Truely a LOL if there ever was one :bow :up :xyxthumbs

Glossy McGlosserton
11-13-2002, 04:37 PM
All hail the active Autopian citizen!:xyxthumbs

That was inspired.

imported_Intel486
11-13-2002, 04:50 PM
Man, would have been great to see that.

How did you "evil eye" her? When she replied w/ the "it`s none of your freaking business" You could have lied and said, "Not my business? That is my freaking car you female dog."

Not really autopian but more road rage. I was in heavy traffic in the right lane. Some woman started to pull her van onto the shoulder of the road right infront of me, get up to speed, and then cut infront of me... I was like, "WTF, Where are the damn cops. If I did something like that, then I would get pulled over."

She then proceeded to do about 5mph under the speed limit. I pulled up next to her, honked, and she looked over. I the proceeded to give her the bird... We caught the light and she sat there staring at me the whole time...

Viking
11-13-2002, 05:14 PM
Nothing beats devious warfare! I believe I read somewhere that the highest incidents of road rage are committed by women in mini-vans.

vroddad
11-13-2002, 05:44 PM
I love your solution because it was only an insult.. not like you keyed it or anything.

jmdlat
11-13-2002, 06:19 PM
It was harmless, yet effective and got the point through. Nice job!

But in this day and age where no one cares about their cars. An example is parallel parking by sound. Its fine that you don`t care about your own car, but nowadays, other`s fault damage your property, such as door dings, leaning on someone elses car, using someone elses car to hold the carriage as in your example. So on and so forth....

I bet you she just drove right through them. :rolleyes:

Sharkie
11-13-2002, 07:08 PM
Lol that’s great Gonzo, wish I had seen it. One time I saw a little tyke shove a shopping cart after his mom unloaded it, smacked a car pretty hard doing some damage. My jaw dropped when I saw her scurry her kid into the car and vamoose. She was quick but not that quick. I left a note on the victim’s car with the plate number and my phone number. I got a nice thank you call a few days later.

Adam

Pats300zx
11-13-2002, 07:14 PM
Awesome....Way to Go !!!!!!:xyxthumbs

eboller
11-13-2002, 08:04 PM
That`s a really good one...HOWEVER...if she was willing to push one cart up against another cart, what`s to stop her from pushing all those other carts up against other cars. You just gave her ammo! =).

Eric