PDA

View Full Version : What are these products?

Marj
11-12-2002, 11:12 AM
"A" acidic neutralizer and "B" alkali neutralizer? Received them as samples in a detailing collection and am not sure how they would fit in with auto detailing.:nixweiss

BradE
11-12-2002, 11:14 AM
They are part of a paint cleansing and neutralization system. They are intended to be used to bring the pH level of the film build to a neutral state and remove and neutralize any acids in the paint.

YoSteve
11-12-2002, 05:48 PM
it`s great car prep, it`s what the pro`s use when cleaning up a car, for example a used one that is going to be sold later. Basically they do cars in volume, so they need a quick effective method of car prep before waxing. Car finished accumlate many things over time (the environment is not nice). The acid neutrallizes all the bases and the base neutralizes all the acids, the the finishing rinse makes it all pH balanced. Great prep, sorta like a "chemical" clay, but SMR will be needed for swirls.

Marj
11-12-2002, 06:19 PM
Well I was thinking of throwing them out, but I guess I will hold onto them. How do I know which one to use. For instance, if I want to strip off the wax I normally would use a glaze or even dawn or ivory, but I haven`t a clue which one to use at what time.

imported_killerjg
11-12-2002, 10:43 PM
Just guessing, but is it part of the ValueGuard Line?

www.autoint.com for guidance.