PDA

View Full Version : Klasse from non-online sources?

eclemens
11-05-2002, 09:20 AM
Could there be anywhere locally that would have Klasse products? Where should I look?

thanks,

VV

Lemonxxs
11-05-2002, 09:24 AM
Local Mercedes, BMW, and maybe if lucky Volkswagon dealerships...

Sometimes if you are really lucky detailing supply stores.....not auto parts stores but high end detail retail stores.....

TurboCat
11-05-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by VetteVert

Could there be anywhere locally that would have Klasse products? Where should I look?

thanks,

VV

Where do you live?

eclemens
11-05-2002, 01:15 PM
Whoops, didn`t have my profile filled out. I live in western NC (Boone).

VV

Originally posted by TurboCat

Where do you live?

HellrotCi
11-05-2002, 01:44 PM
I`m curious as to why you don`t want to order it on-line. If you placed your order with CMA today, you`d have it by Friday. As you are well aware of Boone isn`t exactly convenient to any place and it`s unlikely that any local stores to you would carry Klasse.

eclemens
11-05-2002, 01:53 PM
Gotcha. I didn`t know if it was carried by paint or body shop stores.

As for ordering online, I`m just tired of paying out the wazoo on shipping costs. Already paid CMAs inflated shipping this month and didn`t want to pay it again already...guess I have to. I know it would be cheaper online, but by the time it ships to me it would be about the same. I`d rather pay a local business the $$ than UPS...

VV

Originally posted by HellrotCi

I`m curious as to why you don`t want to order it on-line. If you placed your order with CMA today, you`d have it by Friday. As you are well aware of Boone isn`t exactly convenient to any place and it`s unlikely that any local stores to you would carry Klasse.

HellrotCi
11-05-2002, 02:20 PM
Hey, here`s something to ease the shipping pain. HOL-1102, order your Klasse from autogeek.net and use that code for a 15% discount on your order. I`ve ordered a lot of stuff from these guys and got my order within 3 days. They also carry AIO in a 10oz container which is on sale. 10oz will last you years or until you switch to something else, which ever comes first.:D