PDA

View Full Version : Black Wax

65redcorvette
11-04-2002, 03:03 PM
Does anyone have any experience with these products? They are sold on the internet and by mail. They`re ads are in most of the auto mags.

Thanks.

BTW-I did a search and nothing came up.

Scott301
12-28-2002, 05:41 PM
Hello there.

I was just wondering if you ever heard anything from anyone about black wax (blackwaxltd.com). I was thinking of ordering some if I can`t get the scratches gone or covered up on my black car.

Thanks!

Brad

Jngrbrdman
12-30-2002, 02:09 PM
Don`t buy a wax that fills scratches. Just get them removed all together. If you fill them then they will just come back again. Get something that will actualy get rid of them like GEPC or something more appropriate to the situation. That`s just my thought on it though. I`ve just never found a wax that will hide swirls and look the way a true Autopian would want their car to look. The perfect finish is a process and not a product. You definatly have to use more than one product to achieve it.

Kleanride
12-30-2002, 02:27 PM
The perfect finish is a process and not a product.

I like that! Can I copyright it??! :cool:

Jngrbrdman
12-30-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Dale DeSteno

LOL Too late. â„¢ ;)

chris0626
12-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Dale DeSteno

Dog-gone it! I was about to put it in my signature!

Can I, Jngrbrdman? I might even pay royalty! :D

Jngrbrdman
12-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Lynn

Dog-gone it! I was about to put it in my signature!

Can I, Jngrbrdman? I might even pay royalty! :D

LOL you guys crack me up. Go for it! Spread the word! It just sort of came to me and I liked the way it sounded. I was thinking about putting it on my cards as well. Let`s call it an "Autopian phrase". :)

shaf
12-30-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

LOL you guys crack me up. Go for it! Spread the word! It just sort of came to me and I liked the way it sounded. I was thinking about putting it on my cards as well. Let`s call it an "Autopian phrase". :) LOL you know, it really should be the Autopian motto! We spend so much time talking about different products that it`s easy for someone to fall into the trap of thinking that buying the "best" products automatically gives the best results.