PDA

View Full Version : Auto Magic`s Magic Mist?

shaf
11-02-2002, 06:07 PM
I was browsing the Auto Magic site not long ago (makers of Clay Magic) and saw they now make a product called Magic Mist. It sounds like another carnauba wax containing detailing spray like EFCP, Crystal Mist, or OGSO.

http://www.clay-magic.com/16ounce_page.asp#d

Has anyone tried it yet? What do you think?

I need more QD like I need a hole in the head :p , but this I can (probably) get locally and it`d be nice to have a carnauba-QD.

Anthony O.
11-02-2002, 06:28 PM
Auto Magics QD works well. It is so much nicer than their first attempt at a QD which was called "Body Shine".

I replaced Crystal Pearl with the Auto Magic for 1) Easily available 2) More cost effective 3) About the same results.

Hope that helps,

Anthony

Pats300zx
11-02-2002, 07:49 PM
I have some of the Auto Magic Body shine..Its not a bad QD. I know alot of people that swear by it.

I am interested in a carnuaba based QD as well but don`t really want to pay the high price of something like Crystal Mist.

The Magic Mist is actually cheaper than the Body Shine. Do you know where Auto Magic products can be gotten locally???

I was thinking of going with this or maybe ClearKote for my show car...

shaf
11-02-2002, 11:38 PM
Hmm, I thought Auto Magic had a list of distributors and where they were, but I guess not. :nixweiss Maybe try emailing them. I discovered there`s a dealer in my area from another member.

Anthony, are you actually using Magic Mist? As far as I can tell, they still sell Body Shine.