PDA

View Full Version : For my next detail .... Opinions ?

maxshine
10-31-2002, 04:07 PM
I`m currently using Klasse AIO, SG, and Blitz. I plan to give the new Blackfire a try. I have 3M SMR, PPCL, and AIO to choose from to apply before the Blackfire (I`ll clay before all) . I like the AIO for the additional protection. But If lay down 3M SMR or PPCL will I negate any benefits by applying AIO afterwards. (I`m assuming SMR and PPCL are about equal and that either will work on light swirls better than AIO - but Im not sure)

Thanks for any comments !

BradE
10-31-2002, 04:12 PM
I would do this:

SMR

AIO

BlackFire (Paint Protection, NOT the Pre-Cleaner)

AIO is a pretty good product, it removes the pesky haze sometimes created by abrasives. It will clean up after SMR nicely and set up a good base to work with. :up

Jngrbrdman
10-31-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln

I would do this:

SMR

AIO

BlackFire (Paint Protection, NOT the Pre-Cleaner)

AIO is a pretty good product, it removes the pesky haze sometimes created by abrasives. It will clean up after SMR nicely and set up a good base to work with. :up

:up ditto. As a big AIO and Blackfire fan I can tell you that they make a great combination. AIO is a great product to follow up any swirl remover product used before. That stuff will do wonders for your car. It won`t be as effective on swirls as SMR or even PPCl will be, but it is definatly something I would follow up those products with if you have it. :xyxthumbs