PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote QD and Klasse

imported_edschwab1
10-26-2002, 04:54 PM
Can Quikshine be used over Klasse SG, or what QD is recommended over Klasse SG? I am currently using #34 and would like to try something new because I think there is something better.

Eric

thom
10-26-2002, 06:01 PM
sonus acryillic spritz is sold by cma is the klasse spritz detailer with the same acryilic compounds used in klasse. you can also add 1 1/2 oz of aio to 16 oz of water to create a qd. mayebe add some # 34 for gloss and lubrication to the mix

Scottwax
10-26-2002, 10:34 PM
I haven`t ever used Klasse, but Quikshine is great over carnuba based waxes like Meguiars #26, Pinnacle Paste Glaz and Souveran and S100/P21S. It also worked fine over Meguiars #20.

madazskunk
10-27-2002, 09:12 PM
Scottwax, I have read and followed alot of your product recommendations and have had great results. It seems that you only use carnubas though is that true. what do you think of synthetics and is clearkote what you use for Qd where do you get it locally. Also you recommended your pro distributor to some other member in dallas and I wanted to know if you could repeat that address. Thanx

Scottwax
10-28-2002, 01:28 AM
I prefer carnubas, but synthetics are fine too and they last longer, especially when you live in places that have industrial fallout and acid rain.

I get Clearkote`s Quikshine at HYPER-formance at Six Flags Mall in Arlington. 817 640-4406. Call them before heading out there, I cleaned them out of Quikshine last time I was there.

My Meguiars distributer is Progressive Surface Care, aka Wash-Solutions on Lombardy Lane in Dallas (near Loop 12 and Northwest Highway). My rep is Barry and his number is 214 904-1800 and his e-mail is barrrys@wash-solutions.com He is a really good guy. He can give you directions how to get to Progressive and he really knows his Meguiars.

madazskunk
10-30-2002, 02:09 PM
Thanks scottwax I`ll be sure to check these places out.