PDA

View Full Version : Used my Discount Today!

Green Monster
10-25-2002, 06:22 AM
I just place an order with CMA today! The discount just about cover all the shipping. Doing part-time detailing to cover detailing supply cost what a life! :D

Thank you DavidB and CMA!

CMA is now has Meguiar`s All Purpose Cleaner Plus on thier web site. It will be great if they carry the entire line of Meguiar`s Detailer`s Line Products. :xyxthumbs

Meguiar`s All Purpose Cleaner Plus (http://www.properautocare.com/megallpurcle1.html)

TurboCat
10-25-2002, 05:02 PM
I also placed an order with CMA, used the discount! :up

I decided that since I am living in Cleveland I need to switch from using just a carnauba (P21s/S100) to using Klasse system and then topping with carnauba. So I ordered the Klasse Concourse kit and the Sonus QD stuff.

I just hope we get some temps back up in the upper 50s/low 60s so I have a chance to put it on!!!:cool:

MTO44
10-26-2002, 03:05 PM
What discount are you talking about?

Green Monster
10-26-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by MTO44

What discount are you talking about?

THis code:10% Fall Discount (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15193&highlight=code) :bounce

ww50th
10-28-2002, 03:39 PM
My wife got me a gift certificate for my birthday.....what a great women! Anyway, seems you can`t use the discount if you use a gift certificate! Why? It`s "just like cash" says the letter!!:nixweiss

Still like the site and products but come on folks, I know it`s just a 10% discount but I feel soooo excluded!:rolleyes:

Mindflux
10-28-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by 84GTV6

My wife got me a gift certificate for my birthday.....what a great women! Anyway, seems you can`t use the discount if you use a gift certificate! Why? It`s "just like cash" says the letter!!:nixweiss

Still like the site and products but come on folks, I know it`s just a 10% discount but I feel soooo excluded!:rolleyes:

Give `em a call, I`m sure it`s just how the shopping cart system is set up.

Order over the phone, and ask if you can use your gift cert + 10off coupon.... it never hurts to ask

ww50th
10-28-2002, 09:57 PM
Yeah, you`re probably right. But that phone thing is soooo 90`s!

Besides, I can`t call AND lurk around the Autopia web site at the same time. And, and, and ........well, yes, I would like some cheese with my whine!

Fix the web site! Is that too much to ask? :xyxthumbs

This is me: :sosad