PDA

View Full Version : Snow

hkross
10-24-2002, 04:08 PM
Gosh darn It! Its snowing and my car is stuck outside 24/7. My car is in the College parking lot. There buliding a parking garage next year so it will be much better. I just wanted to complain to pepole who understand the wrath of snow and salt. Than you for your time.

rockafella
10-24-2002, 05:59 PM
I know how you feel I woke up to 4in of snow yesterday but it`s all gone now.

I hate to say it but other than a dirty truck, I am looking foreword to it..

Kleanride
10-25-2002, 06:22 AM
I hear that! My house has a one car garage, but you guessed it...we have 2 cars! I have just accepted the fact that I will have at least 1 dirty ride all winter...

but for now I have to convince the bride that we NEED a snowmobile! WISH ME LUCK! :)

ultrajim49
10-25-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Dale DeSteno

WISH ME LUCK! :)

:bounce

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

:wavey

imported_memnuts
10-25-2002, 09:02 AM
Snow!!:scared

I love the South, having ample garage space and a company daily driver.:D

Lived in New England for over 40 years. I understand your pain. :wavey

imported_Intermezzo
10-25-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Dale DeSteno

but for now I have to convince the bride that we NEED a snowmobile! WISH ME LUCK! :)

Yeah, good luck. You`re gonna need it! lol Actually, you might need more than luck....might need a miracle ;)

Kleanride
10-25-2002, 12:34 PM
well, I just talked to the bride and here`s the deal, clean out the garage, build shelves for storage and save up to pay for a sled IN CASH, and I might be in business! She even suggested that we go to a couple dealers and look this weekend. (I think this is reverse physcology(sp)). If we go look, it will literally only be looking because there is no snow to speak of right now, but hey, I will take what I can get!

:bounce