PDA

View Full Version : question about Klasse

Jfrat
10-21-2002, 03:30 PM
I`ll be using Klasse AIO and SG for the first time. Just a quick question. if i put a second coat of SG do i wait a day or a week? If i do wait do i wash my car first or dust it for the second coat ?

just thought tthat using dawn to wash will remove sg and aoi from the first application.

offcenter
10-21-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by scuzy

I`ll be using Kallse AIO and SG for the first time. Just a quick question. if i put a second coat of SG do i wait a day or a week? If i do wait do i wash my car first or dust it for the second coat ?

just thought tthat using dawn to wash will remove sg and aoi from the first application.

You can put the second coat of SG on 24 hours later. If your car is garaged, just remove any dust with a detailing spray and MF towel. I usually wait until the following week. Wash the car but don`t use Dawn, use something like Meguiars Gold Class or Mothers California Gold. They will not remove the AIO and SG. After washing, dry the car and then apply the second coat of SG. I repeat this scenario until I have 3 coats of SG(3 weeks). Then I apply PPG the following week after I wash the car. After that I wash weekly and use a QD like Clear Pearl which contains carnauba. It attracts a bit of dust but the finish looks awesome:cool:

BillNorth
10-21-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by rad21

You can put the second coat of SG on 24 hours later. If your car is garaged, just remove any dust with a detailing spray and MF towel. I usually wait until the following week. Wash the car but don`t use Dawn, use something like Meguiars Gold Class or Mothers California Gold. They will not remove the AIO and SG. After washing, dry the car and then apply the second coat of SG. I repeat this scenario until I have 3 coats of SG(3 weeks). Then I apply PPG the following week after I wash the car. After that I wash weekly and use a QD like Clear Pearl which contains carnauba. It attracts a bit of dust but the finish looks awesome:cool:

You took the exact words right out of my mouth. Excellent advice. :xyxthumbs

AMP01
10-21-2002, 05:22 PM
On my black BMW I polished the paint first, then applied Klasse AIO. I let the AIO sit overnight and then topped it with P21S/S100 wax. I use Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl for a QD. After that, I rewax every 1 to 3 weeks with the P21S/S100 to keep up the protection and shine.

Cheers,

My 740iL Site (http://www.cardomain.com/id/amp99)