PDA

View Full Version : Where has The Fuzz been lately? Let me tell you!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AutopiaAdmin
07-23-2004, 02:29 PM
A few people have been asking me where The Fuzz has been lately.
He teased an appearance at Poorboy`s Detailing Day only to never show up and then he has been absent from Detail City for about a week now.

Tyrell just called me and let me know what he has been up to.

Last year he started the Detail City store but with his busy schedule he wasn`t able to promote the store properly like he wanted to but he has a renewed vision and has been working on the DC store again. Here is a link to the store:

http://www.cafeshops.com/detailcity

Originally the store featured items that just had the Detail City logo on them but now Fuzz wants to capture the unique personality of Detail City in these products.

What does he mean? Let me give you a few examples of some of our products that will be coming soon.

1. "The JeffBruce 25% Off T-Shirt"
2. "I Banned Wayne The Troll And All I Got Was The Lousy T-Shirt"
3. T-Shirts featuring the Detail City "Banning Axe"
4. Clean Dean Muscle Shirts
5. Groebuck`s Twig And Berries Thong

The possibilities are endless. Please respond to this thread if you have any more ideas or if you want to be featured on Detail City wear.

EBPcivicsi
07-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Pics are a must for anyone who purchases the thong!

Poorboy
07-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by EBPcivicsi
Pics are a must for anyone who purchases the thong!

:wait :wait are you:crazy the Whaler could get his hands on one :hurl :hurl :hurl :eek :eek : bigscream :bigscream or even groebucks avatar :lmfao :rolling

EBPcivicsi
07-23-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy
:wait :wait are you:crazy the Whaler could get his hands on one :hurl :hurl :hurl :eek :eek : bigscream :bigscream or even groebucks avatar :lmfao :rolling

I guess we`d have to take the good with the bad. :lmfao

Woob
07-23-2004, 03:02 PM
How about Clean Dean`s Socks and Sandals? Wait GROEBUCK! Get him in a pair of those lucky shoes! If not someone I know probably can pshop. :LOLOL

AutopiaAdmin
07-23-2004, 03:09 PM
The Fuzz is at work! Check this out!

http://www.cafeshops.com/detailcity.12488830?zoom=yes#zoom

Jngrbrdman
07-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Looks interesting. I can vouch for those BeefyT shirts. They are the same shirts that I bought for my OCDetails work shirts. I got some printer Iron On paper to make my logos and made my own shirts. The BeefyTs are great shirts. Nice and heavy and definitely not those thin undershirts. Very high quality.

Is Fuzzy boy going to make me a Junior Bird Man shirt? :lol

JaredPointer
07-23-2004, 03:27 PM
What about mullet merchandise??

The Fuzz
07-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Since Detail City is about more than the power of the mighty mullet, I`ll have stuff there showcasing many of our members. :naughty You can expect to see a little of the Mullet in there too though. ;)

The graphic design part is going to take a little bit of time. I`ve got some great ideas that I am going to start working on, but your submissions are always good too. :) Keep checking the store. I`ll be adding new products very frequently for awhile. In fact, I`ve already added a back graphic to the shirt that Dwayne linked. ;)

Keep me supplied with ideas. I`ve got some time on my hands with a well deserved vacation and have several projects in front of me. Working on the graphics for this store are a priority right now. :)

groebuck
07-23-2004, 03:37 PM
okay the thong is just wrong :lol

Where the hell is the obvious one?

JaredPointer
07-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Won`t there have to be a NuFinish style shirt in there somewhere too?

EBPcivicsi
07-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Hey Fuzz, how about a shirt for Blinded? I think it should involve bleach!! Maybe something along the lines of " I clicked on DC and learned NOT to use this<insert bleach bottle here>

What do you think?

The Fuzz
07-23-2004, 04:02 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Dude!! That is a great idea! Blinded would approve! BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!! That will be my next project! :) I`m making one for Wayne The Troll right now. ;)

The Fuzz
07-23-2004, 04:17 PM
What do you think about this for the Wayne The Troll logo? ;)

rabbi
07-23-2004, 04:19 PM
The Whaler merchandise will not stay on the shelves. These items will definitely be a must have. They`ll be phat for sure!