PDA

View Full Version : Any retail store sell Quick and easy wash?

zx1200r
10-21-2002, 09:04 AM
Would a store like NAPA or Target sell this product. Calling them was no help. I know I can order it on-line but don`t want to wait.

CharlesW
10-21-2002, 09:21 AM
The Protectall web-site has a retailer database. It lists quite a few RV places in NJ. You might want to check if anything is near you. I bought mine online from Camping World and a Camping World store is listed for NJ. May or may not be close to you. FYI, I have never seen the Q&E in a retail store. Other Protectall products, but not Q&E.

www.protectall.com gets you to their web-site.

Good luck,

Charles

zx1200r
10-21-2002, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the info, but none of those rv places are close. I might just have to order it on-line.

xyzzy
10-21-2002, 10:09 AM
To purchase online, the Protect All rep that I talked to recommended www.campingworld.com because their standard shipping cost (at least right now) is $1.00.

Chris

CharlesW
10-21-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by xyzzy

To purchase online, the Protect All rep that I talked to recommended www.campingworld.com because their standard shipping cost (at least right now) is $1.00.

Chris

Camping World:up

The several times I have ordered from them, the service has been excellent. Good products, (they also have 303 Protectant and 303 Fabric Guard), good prices, good shipping rates, just good people to do business with.

Charles

kbshadow
10-21-2002, 01:33 PM
I usually buy mine at Camping World but Wal Mart here has it some of the time in their camping section.

Aob

Stockton Ca

CharlesW
10-21-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by kbshadow

I usually buy mine at Camping World but Wal Mart here has it some of the time in their camping section.

Aob

Stockton Ca

:confused: Our Wal*Mart carries ProtectAll wax, but not the Q&E. Evidently that may not be true for all Wal*Marts.

Charles

Edit: Just noticed your location. Here in Iowa, we are always about two years behind either coast, good or bad.

C.

imported_Intel486
10-21-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

:confused: Our Wal*Mart carries ProtectAll wax, but not the Q&E. Evidently that may not be true for all Wal*Marts.

Charles

Edit: Just noticed your location. Here in Iowa, we are always about two years behind either coast, good or bad.

C.

yhea, I checked our Wal Mart and it didn`t carry the quick and easy wash. I had to order it online.

Scottwax
10-21-2002, 09:56 PM
The Super Walmart in Arlington does carry Q&E wash, but only in 16 oz bottles. Lucky for me, American RV is closer and carries the full line, plus they give me 10% off on gallons because I buy so much and have been a customer of theirs for 9 years now.

johnson
10-22-2002, 10:35 AM
Hey Scott, how much are the 16 oz bottles at Walmart?

Scottwax
10-22-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by FNG

Hey Scott, how much are the 16 oz bottles at Walmart?

I think it is around $10 or so. I pay $36 for a gallon at American RV.

johnson
10-22-2002, 10:48 AM
Thanks. I called all the RV places in my area but they dont carry the Q&E Wash. Have you checked out www.campingworld.com ?

They sell it for $29 shipped for the gallon. I might just get the one from Walmart to try it out.

imported_Intel486
10-22-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by FNG

Thanks. I called all the RV places in my area but they dont carry the Q&E Wash. Have you checked out www.campingworld.com ?

They sell it for $29 shipped for the gallon. I might just get the one from Walmart to try it out.

yhea, I order mine from campingworld. Great price!