PDA

View Full Version : Between 6:14 PM and 7:25 PM, I was able to...

Scottwax
10-20-2002, 07:33 PM
...wash my car with Protect-All`s Quick and Easy Wash (including cleaning the wheels, and wiping down the door/trunk jams and the dash and console), wax with S100 Paste Wax...and that including polishing half my hood and rewaxing it when my neighbor`s retarded cat jumped on my hood to get my attention and slid off, leaving scuff marks :mad: , cleaning the exterior windows and dressing the tires. Doing this for a living makes you pretty fast, along with not needing to polish or clay my entire car.

It poured on Friday and Saturday and even though the rain is supposed to start back up late Tuesday night (I sure hope they are wrong though), I couldn`t stand how dirty my car was.

drdetail
10-20-2002, 08:45 PM
yea i noticed ive gotten very fast too, i washed and waxed my car with blitz in an hour. including the windows and wheels, etc.

Redcar GUY
10-20-2002, 08:48 PM
wow you guys are movin!

Scottwax
10-20-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by ejant

If your neighbor has a computer show him this link. Cats (http://www.flap.org/catkill.htm)

Maybe it will make him think.

Actually, I don`t have a problem with cats killing birds. After all, I get a lot more bird bombs on my car than scratches from cats. I put a note on the cat`s collar that said if I find him on my car again, I am calling animal control.

Personally, I like cats, I just don`t like them on the hood of my car.

BTW, a few weeks ago, I was waiting at a Sonic and a bird flew onto my hood and slid right off. :D