PDA

View Full Version : PC Questions - Newbie

blackvette
10-18-2002, 04:25 PM
Ok, I`m sold I would like to pick up a PC to help remove the "dealer installed" scratches (funny, i don`t remember paying for them).

I would like to know from you guys that have them, specifically which PC are you using, what accessories should i be getting and what products do you reccomend to take clear coat swirls out of a black finish.

My appoligies in advance if this is covered in another thread, i could not find one.

Thanks in advance,

Detailing NY
10-18-2002, 04:39 PM
The one product i like to suggest is from meguiar`s. They have a complete kit for around $299.00. I bought this kit in the past and i loved it. You get a life time warranty on the pc, if anything goes they send you a new part or a new machine. They have sent me about 3 backing plates already. They stand behind the product. You also get a crap load of supplies, that will get you detailing in no time.

Hope this helps

NYD

CharlesW
10-18-2002, 04:42 PM
The Autopia Article Forum has a great post by 4DSC on Porter Cable and the accessories that many people are using.

Charles

imported_Tony
10-18-2002, 04:45 PM
Look here:http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14421

quicklee
10-18-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by NY detailer

The one product i like to suggest is from meguiar`s. They have a complete kit for around $299.00. I bought this kit in the past and i loved it. You get a life time warranty on the pc, if anything goes they send you a new part or a new machine. They have sent me about 3 backing plates already. They stand behind the product. You also get a crap load of supplies, that will get you detailing in no time.

Hope this helps

NYD

Where do you get one of these? Thanks.

Detailing NY
10-19-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by b737gearboy

Where do you get one of these? Thanks.

You can go to www.meguiars.com or give them a call at

800-347-5700. I think it is called the centenial collection. I would recomend that for you just to start off detailing.

After you get it, give me a call, i well help you out detailing

NYD

quicklee
10-19-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by NY detailer

You can go to www.meguiars.com or give them a call at

800-347-5700. I think it is called the centenial collection. I would recomend that for you just to start off detailing.

After you get it, give me a call, i well help you out detailing

NYD

Hey thank you very much!!