PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Glass

imported_Tony
10-13-2002, 10:34 PM
I have a new neighbor about 3 houses down. He has a beautiful 1955 chevy w/350 that sounds bad( in the good sense). Today he was waxing his black chevy pickup and from my house it looked darn good. I grabbed a new mf and went over. Nice guy, he was using an old cotton towel to remove the Liquid Glass sealant that he had applied using circular motions. I asked him to try the mf from Pak shak and he liked it. He said it was soft but stilled buffed the Liquid Glass.I went ahead and gave him the towel with Pak instructions. I new better than to say too much because his truck looked too darn good and nothing speaks better than performance.

I tried to buff the LG and it was a PIA. Did he apply LG too thick or did he wait too long to remove?

BTW: I am a Klasse user but the shine on his truck is as good as I have seen for a single coat. I even introduced him to the new jar of S100 by waxing the hood. I let him do it just to show him how easy S100 is to use and explained that It could be used as a topper. To be honest I could not tell much difference between the Liquid Glass side and the side Topped with S100. He is a good guy though and showed me his 55 chevy.

shaf
10-13-2002, 10:39 PM
Wow, I wish I had neighbors that cool! :cool: