PDA

View Full Version : I went back to sears again today..

Pages : [1] 2

Redcar GUY
10-10-2002, 02:01 PM
I wanted to pick up a few more EO things since they were so cheap, The guy working says "you must be the guy that bought all the tire cleaner yesterday?" I said "yep:)" then we talked a little and then he tells me that anything in the EO line that is left over at the end of the month will be thrown out! I was like WT Heck! I told him I will be back at the end of the month, DONT THROW anything away I will buy iy for a $1 each, he said ok come back at the end of the month ;) I cant believe that they would just throw it all away???

PS so far I have gotten $110 worth of supplies for about $37:bow

shaf
10-10-2002, 06:25 PM
:mad:

:(

Sirslap2
10-10-2002, 09:31 PM
OK - I hafta ask.

What is so great about this tire cleaner that a good brush and a little car wash soap can`t cure?

Is this stuff so strong that I wouldn`t want to get it on my wheels?

Thx

Steve @ Guru
10-10-2002, 09:37 PM
The thing that I love about EO Tire Cleaner is that:

(a) it actually WORKS - so many other tire cleaners haven`t done diddly to my tires (including Simple Green)...

(b) it appears to be very wheel friendly (unlike Westley`s Bleeche White)

(c) it`s efficient (a few shots cleans the tires nicely)

(d) it whitens the whitewalls and white letters without greying or bleaching the rest of the tire

EO Tire cleaner is one of the magic bullets that actually works as advertised. I have about 12 bottles on hand, myself; luckily, Farm & Fleet in Wisconsin always stocks the stuff for around $2.29/bottle...everytime I make a trip to WI, I make a pitstop at the `ole F&F. :)

Boongie
10-10-2002, 10:10 PM
I went to two Sears hardware stores in the Chicago area today and although they did have car supplies, I could not find any Eagle One tire cleaner. Did you find it at a full size Sears store???

kenneth
10-10-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Boongie

I went to two Sears hardware stores in the Chicago area today and although they did have car supplies, I could not find any Eagle One tire cleaner. Did you find it at a full size Sears store???

I bought mine from the Sears Auto Center today. I also checked out the auto supply section at Sears Hardware and didn`t fine the E1 tire cleaner.

Kenneth

2K4Element
10-10-2002, 11:02 PM
i went to sears today they didnt have any car care supplies at all. i was really hoping to get some of that tire cleaner. it is really good stuff.

johnson
10-10-2002, 11:32 PM
Just so you guys know, its the Sears Auto Center, not the Sears itself. Its the place where you actually buy tires from.

Redcar GUY
10-11-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by FNG

Just so you guys know, its the Sears Auto Center, not the Sears itself. Its the place where you actually buy tires from.

Ya it think that it is called a sears Tire and battery center..;)

go here to look for your local store

http://clients.mapquest.com/sears/mqlocator?BV_EngineID=cciiadcghgeieemcehgcemgdffmd fim.0&PagePath=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sears.com%2fsr%2fstorelo cator%2f&all=not&Env=www.sears.com&targetPage=http%3a%2f%2fclients.mapquest.com%2fsea rs%2fmqlocator&BV_SessionID=%40%40%40%402001084570.1034315981%40% 40%40%40&vertical=AUTO&link=search_criteria&auto=checked

2K4Element
10-11-2002, 01:51 AM
yes that is where i went in my sears it is inside the regular sears.

Pats300zx
10-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Well on my second Sears I finally found one that carried EO products.

I got ten bottle of EO Tire Cleaner, 1 EO A to Z and 1 Never Dull.

Can`t beat the prices.

I love the look you get from the sales people. "Is this all for you"

Response="Yes, I have a REALLY big tire to clean"

:D

Redcar GUY
10-11-2002, 01:55 PM
O it is so nice to evryone getin the deals ;)

Pats300zx
10-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Its all your fault lolol....

Detailing NY
10-11-2002, 03:21 PM
I just saw on the news last night that some sears auto centers were screwing people when it came to repairs. I think is was the one in NJ, but i am not sure.

That is an awesome deal!!! EO, does work very well.

imported_Tony
10-11-2002, 03:32 PM
I am so use to calling it A2Z that I forgot it is made by EO. Man I got to get to Sears but I work 16 hours today. I can even get a bottle for the detailing basket. Too many things to do and not enough hours.