PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 things you should never be seen in

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

groebuck
07-22-2004, 08:23 AM
All my fellow DC`ers (well the men anyways sorry Awd but I don`t know crap about the rules for the ladies - other than no camel toe :lol ).

These are the top ten things you should never wear -

1. SOCKS WITH SANDALS (Yes, I am looking at you DEAN)

2. Jean Shorts - no they do not make you look cool and if they are cut offs and your not Catherine Bach, get rid of them.

3. Anything with BIG DOG on it - people are laughing at you..really..they are :)

4. Trucker Hats - Thank you Ashton Kutcher, can we put them back on truckers now?

5. Gold Chains - unless you run the cuban mob, have a top ten album on the rap charts or you are Mr. T - take them off.

6. Collars Up - okay someone is trying to bring that one back to life. Stop it, stop it right now..unless your worried about aerodynamics, you don`t need a foil around your head.

7. Spandex - if your taking the alps in under 40 minutes that is okay. If you run three times a week around the neighborhood...no. As much as others may think I don`t need to see anyone`s twigs and berries vacuum packed.

8. Low Rise Jeans - okay some guys can wear them - the one rule being if you can pull then up without a large fatty fleshy area stopping them, then yes you can wear them. If you put them on and you look like an ice cream cone with your shirt off - put them back and get loose fit!

9. Silk shirts - no no no no no...pajama`s maybe - outside of the house never.

10. Clogs - I don`t care how easy they are to slip on - you look like the friggen lil dutch boy..if you ARE dutch then clog away I love your cheese) but the rest of you - when you wear clogs you say to the world "i just quit trying..." :headbang

G35stilez
07-22-2004, 08:27 AM
:lol !!!

I agree with all of it, but mostly the trucker hats. It`s usually upper-middle class kids trying to act trashy. And no trucker in their right mind would wear a Suede/Mesh Von-Dutch hat!

BTW: What made you think of this? I remember seeing your QE avatar...is there any connection?

AutopiaAdmin
07-22-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by groebuck
twigs and berries

Isn`t that the name of a high fiber cereal from Kelloggs?

groebuck
07-22-2004, 08:35 AM
I get for baggin on clean dean for his sock with sandals!

:) - besides Kyan had more hair than I do (that and I don`t get Bravo :( )

JaredPointer
07-22-2004, 08:36 AM
8. Low Rise Jeans - okay some guys can wear them - the one rule being if you can pull then up without a large fatty fleshy area stopping them, then yes you can wear them. If you put them on and you look like an ice cream cone with your shirt off - put them back and get loose fit!

This can apply to the women too. Too often I see these women who look like muffins - the little paper wrapper with the muffin overflowing the sides and all....yeah, not a pretty sight.

Are the sandals cool without socks, or are they out all together?

groebuck
07-22-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Dwayne
Isn`t that the name of a high fiber cereal from Kelloggs?

:lmfao and if you eat it you definatly should not be wearing spandex!

Fleet
07-22-2004, 08:37 AM
That`s not a bad list, really. I agree with 9 of them.

But I have to disagree about the Big Dog stuff. Those shirts actually hold up pretty good. I don`t wear them to work of course, but I`m not emberrassed by them. I`ve never seen anyone laughing at me on the street, and no one has said anything to me about them being stupid. Of course, I am 6`5" with a shaved head and a little intimidating.

:beat

No one has laughed at me even when I`m wearing my Big Dog t-shirt with jean shorts.

:D

Of course I don`t wear the shirt that says "Big Dog Mom" on it.

And that`s the Bottom Line, Because Stone Cold Says So.

groebuck
07-22-2004, 08:37 AM
Sandals - no socks = cool

Sandals + white socks = not cool

Sandals + black socks = virgin

groebuck
07-22-2004, 08:42 AM
hehe - trust me someone is laughing :lol -

but hey I can`t just pick on Big Dog - Tommy Bahamma too - nothing says I dropped 200 dollars on a loud obnoxious shirt more than Tommy Bahamma -

Fleet
07-22-2004, 08:46 AM
hehe - trust me someone is laughing :lol -

but hey I can`t just pick on Big Dog - Tommy Bahamma too - nothing says I dropped 200 dollars on a loud obnoxious shirt more than Tommy Bahamma -

Man, you must have been looking through my closets. Weird.

Tommy Bahama clothes
Big Dog Shirts
Jean Shorts

I guess you can`t run with the Big Dogs!

:cool

groebuck
07-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Fleet
Man, you must have been looking through my closets. Weird.

Tommy Bahama clothes
Big Dog Shirts
Jean Shorts

I guess you can`t run with the Big Dogs!

:cool

and I thank the maker every day :lmfao

Don
07-22-2004, 08:58 AM

Slight alteration here:

Sandals + black socks = terminal virgin

groebuck
07-22-2004, 09:00 AM
:yeah

AutopiaAdmin
07-22-2004, 09:02 AM

Right on! I`m wearing sandals and no socks today and it`s good to have groebuck`s endorsement that I am cool. :naughty

groebuck
07-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Dude with the great Customer Service I get from you and PAC - you could be wearing the entire list at once and still be cool in my book.

Just don`t though...:lol