PDA

View Full Version : I can`t find Clay Magic ANYWHERE!!!

ScrampaTeg03
08-31-2002, 01:08 AM
Where do you all buy your Clay Magic at?:nixweiss Today I drove 1/2 hour to the nearest autozone to find that they have sold out for good(me being dumb didn`t call before I went). I`ve looked everywhere from NAPA, Autozone, and Advanced Auto Parts to Wal-Mart and Target. Where can I find some, I need to find out why everyone seems to rave about it. Thanks

-Brian

crooper
08-31-2002, 01:26 AM
i`ve only seen it at autozone and when i went (several months ago) they had plenty. just call all of the autozone`s that you`re willing to drive to in order to see whether or not they have it in stock. there`s a way to get the red bars but i think that for most of us we only need the retail blue bar.

imported_killerjg
08-31-2002, 01:31 AM
Coincidently I just used this for the first time tonight. I had picked it up a few months ago. I will be sticking with Mother`s Gold. I found it to be very sticky and it left clay marks on the paint I had to go back and clean up. I got mine at Autozone.

DougNew
08-31-2002, 02:02 AM
Ordered mine from http://www.autodetail.com. Comes in about a week and worth the wait — I was quite happy with my results.

Sign up for autodetail`s membership (no big deal really, just fill out the form) and you`ll get discount prices, not earth-shattering, but worth it.

imported_richard
09-01-2002, 02:51 AM
Any autozone can order clay magic for you. Give them this as an order number SKU 231777.:)

Mmmph
09-01-2002, 11:43 AM
My Autozone sells 100g of CM with a bottle of lube for $9.99.

My NAPA sells 200g of CM with the plastic glove for $22.50.

That`s an expensive plastic glove, NAPA.

My NAPA also sells Megs overspray clay(white stuff) for $19.95.