PDA

View Full Version : quick!

big daddy
08-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Hey, I just finished washing + claying my car. It`s kinda dark out (10pm) and was wondering if it was ok to polish + seal my car tomorrow?

Klasse AIO + Klasse SG are the next two steps.

I know letting it sit overnight won`t hurt it.. (right?) Should I do any prep work tomorrow before I start with the Klasse AIO?

Any and all comments appreciated. Thanks!

imported_dl9589
08-30-2002, 09:37 PM
You`ll be perfectly fine to wait until tomorrow to finish, as long as you aren`t taking it out tonight.

As far as prep work, if you don`t take it out, just give it a quick QD before you start tomorrow and you`ll be perfectly fine.:xyxthumbs

big daddy
08-30-2002, 09:41 PM
heh, sorry i forgot to mention my car is outside. :D

imported_dl9589
08-30-2002, 09:43 PM
You should still be alright, as long as the car is staying in one place. If you have a CCD I would use that, then procede onto the QD.

But there shouldn`t be that much dust that would accumulate on the car overnight, even if it sits outside. Mine sits outside all night and it doesn`t collect enough dust to worry about a QD scratching it.

You`ll be fine!!

big daddy
08-30-2002, 10:06 PM
thanks!

btw, CCD = ? :D

caddyman
08-30-2002, 10:09 PM
CCD california car duster!

ya, just some QDing will do it.

shaf
08-31-2002, 03:03 AM
If you`ve just clayed the car there`s probably a lot of QD on the car already, so (unless you`re going to use a swirl remover or something first) it might be better to either do 2x AIO or dawn wash it before AIO.