PDA

View Full Version : Klasse SG Haze

hinton59
08-30-2002, 09:38 AM
I have spent many hours reading on this www trying to discover how to get rid of the haze that would be left behind after applying SG. First of all, you were all correct in that applying too much will make it very, very difficult to remove. 2ndly, it really helps to let your SG dry overnight before removing. 3rdly, I was ready to try another product but my white car just started shining so good that I decided to give it one more SG coat. I removed it with a MF and Sonus Sonacrylix. I would just lightly spray the Sonus over an area and then buff out the SG with the MF. One towel, one spray bottle of Sonus. :bow

Thank God!!!

The SG came off like magic. And what I really liked was I was removing it with a product that has the "same ingredients" as the Klasse. Check out CMA`s www.. I even got 2 more SG`s on and am waiting for the 4th to dry as I write this. :xyxthumbs

Try it. You should like it.

imported_Tony
08-30-2002, 12:30 PM
I am a little slow today so bear with me. You had the Klasse haze (SG) and removed it with Sonus and then applied another layer of SG. I believe you may have found the answer. The reason I believe this is because often if you apply products too heavy one of the best ways to remove them is by reapplying the product and wiping immediatily. I had this happen to me with Nufinish. What I am trying to say is there must be something in Sonus that actually works with the Klasse formula and thats why it is recommended to be used with Klasse. Now I have never had the Klasse haze but my next order from CMA will include Sonus.

Thanks for the information