PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about CMA`s new "finger pad`s"?

ScrampaTeg03
08-28-2002, 11:52 PM
I was in need of a new cutting pad so today I went on CMA`s website and saw they have these pads now called a "finger pad" it`s supposed to eliminate hop and allow the compounds to dry slower so they can be worked in better, and reduce caking. I decided I would order one over the phone and the lady that I talked to said that it would be here either Friday or Saturday. I was wondering if anyone has tried one of these out yet? I`ll be sure to post up my thoughts after I use it on a Civic Si I have to detail (hopefully it will be on friday if the pad arrives).

One last thing, I would suggest ordering your products over the phone with CMA because shipping was $4 instead of the set internet rate of $5.95 for a product of this price. She also told me that she would personally take it to the post office the very same day since I told her I would be in need of it ASAP (yet another example of CMA`s great customer service:up)

JAGOWNER1981
08-29-2002, 12:45 AM
I personally spoke with david b. about these new pads, he said they were EXCELLENT and he met up with the maker of the pads. If my memory serves me correctly he took a video with him.

ScrampaTeg03
08-29-2002, 12:56 AM
That`s good to hear....now I know I didn`t waste my money on something that will not perform.

CharlesW
08-29-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by AlBoston

If my memory serves me correctly ......

Yeah, right. What are the chances of you posting information you had any doubt about?

Charles:D