PDA

View Full Version : P21S & LS on its way . . . .

Green Monster
08-28-2002, 01:09 PM
I just order some P21S Carnauba and some Liquid Souveran today and it should be in time for the weekend.

I can`t wait!!! :bounce

I just wanted something new to play with. I have been layering #26 lately. :D

The Guru Reports helped to push me over the edge.

JFawwaz
08-28-2002, 03:54 PM
my S100 just got here and my LS is coming on tuesday of next week. what a coincidence:xyxthumbs

Scottwax
08-28-2002, 05:06 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I need to make another trip to my local Harley dealer and pick up some more S100. All my customers love the incredibly wet shine it gives their cars.

ALAN81
08-28-2002, 05:08 PM
S 100 is a great product but I will pass on LS its nothing special

imported_Intermezzo
08-28-2002, 05:14 PM
Alan,

What specifically did you not like about Liquid Souveran? I haven`t tried it yet, but as soon as my P21S runs out, I plan to get either paste or liquid Souveran.

ALAN81
08-28-2002, 05:21 PM
there are plenty of great products out there that go on easier and come off easier with a great shine.souvern is unbelieveable in every way so you would think that LS is in the same class but not so i didnt find the shine to be even close I am so up on P21S or S100 that in my mind this product is far superior to most out there and it will give you at least 6-8 weeks of a good shine with beating.dont get me wrong if you like LS then go with it but i will stay with my P21s and be content

imported_Intermezzo
08-28-2002, 05:30 PM
I love P21S Carnauba too & there really isn`t any reason for me to change, but as soon as it runs out I`m going to try out something different. I guess I get really bored of using the same product over and over again... I`ve narrowed it down to Zaino, Souveran (I guess just the paste version now) or Klasse (if I could just figure out that damn haze I get). Using Souveran will not be much of a change from P21S because they both go on & buff off the same and give off a similar shine, but ooohhhh, the way it smells is so nice!

JFawwaz
08-29-2002, 01:05 AM
actually, i wanted to put a couple layers of Liquid souveran on a coat of S100 for "durability";)