PDA

View Full Version : Zaino Group Buy

tthomp82
08-22-2002, 04:34 PM
Is there one going on anywhere:xyxthumbs

samiam513
08-22-2002, 05:51 PM
why don`t you call up sal and try to start one???

turnipgreen
08-23-2002, 08:28 AM
Don`t hold it against me (I`m a 35 year old father of 2), but a Honda Odyssey board I`m on is trying to organize one right now, and Sal has put them off til October due to constraints on his time. It might be worth contacting him, or I can let you know if the Odyssey group buy happens if you don`t mind being associated with minivans.

imported_Aurora40
08-24-2002, 03:52 PM
I`d be interested if it happens

Kleanride
08-24-2002, 04:20 PM
I`m down!

rstype
08-24-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by turnipgreen

It might be worth contacting him, or I can let you know if the Odyssey group buy happens if you don`t mind being associated with minivans.

An Odyssey forum? Where? :D I know someone who is interested in purchasing one and would appreciate a forum for it... hmm... Civic rice kill story? :D

Thanks!

tkr128
08-24-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by turnipgreen

Don`t hold it against me (I`m a 35 year old father of 2), but a Honda Odyssey board I`m on is trying to organize one right now, and Sal has put them off til October due to constraints on his time. It might be worth contacting him, or I can let you know if the Odyssey group buy happens if you don`t mind being associated with minivans.

What`s wrong with minivans?

turnipgreen
08-28-2002, 08:23 AM
The forum is at www.odyclub.com

That is where I first heard of Zaino, and after searching that is how I found this place. After owning a minivan, there isn`t anything wrong with one (especially one with 240HP). Before I owned one I thought they were awful. Good thing I let my wife have whatever she wants within reason.

imported_Aurora40
08-28-2002, 09:20 AM
What the hell is a 1002 Bonneville LSE? :o

Did you mean a 2001 Bonneville SLE? I`m guessing you got the Impala (and already had a Bonnie) judging by your sig?

turnipgreen
08-28-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ejant

That`s no good. You don`t get what you want.

I wanted to get my wife a 1002 Bonneville LSE and she "rather have" an Impala

I didn`t say I didn`t get what I want, I just have learned that as long as she makes reasonable sense, I let her have what she wants. She doesn`t question my Zaino, my dogs, my lawn care, my car care (oil, brakes, etc). I get a lot more packages from UPS than she does, she just gets bigger things once in a while (van, furniture and such).

I am blessed with a wonderful woman.