PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever order from>Detailing Depot or Ketone Auto?

Redcar GUY
08-22-2002, 01:39 PM
I have been surfing there sites and found a lot of good stuff at good prices! Here are the links

http://www.detailingdepot.com/home.asp

http://www.ketone.com/storeindex.htm

Post here if you had bad or good experience`s with them

I want to get a gallon on Meg All Purpose Cleaner Plus (1 Gallon), both have it for $9.90

THX

ALAN81
08-22-2002, 01:42 PM
I ORDERED FROM THEM a YEAR AGO no problem but i remember it took 2 weeks to get

VetteToVair
08-22-2002, 01:53 PM
got my all purpose cleaner plus from detailing depot a while ago. very nice people, but it took about a week and a half to get to me. unless you`re in a hurry, this isn`t a problem.

rstype
08-22-2002, 02:00 PM
Hi Bill! Try typing "Detailing Depot" into the search box... :D I purchased some QD from them locally and thought they were very helpful. :up

http://autopia.ws/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=92138&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Redcar GUY
08-22-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by BW

Hi Bill! Try typing "Detailing Depot" into the search box...

you know, I did.. But I did a search for detailing depot just in the Subject line, Got one match, I also did one for Ketone on got 0..

ULUA.LAWAIA
08-22-2002, 03:52 PM
I don`t know about Detailing Depot`s mail order service, but I visited their shop locally (also known as the Carnuba Store), and they seemed helpful and had a good supply of Meguiars products in bulk.

tkr128
08-22-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Cindy H

I don`t know about Detailing Depot`s mail order service, but I visited their shop locally (also known as the Carnuba Store), and they seemed helpful and had a good supply of Meguiars products in bulk.

Yep, I drove about 40 miles down there. The people are really nice and knowlegeable. The in-store price for the APC+ was $10.90. I picked it up anyway. I might drop in again when I have time. I`ve heard about the shipping being poor however.

imported_BretFraz
08-22-2002, 05:03 PM
I flew from Atlanta to So Cal just to shop at Detailing Depot. They were great. Lots of excellent products plus they offer detailing workshops on the weekends. Can`t speak for their mail order biz.

OK, OK..... so I was back home for a wedding and stopped in to buy some stuff. But I did fly there...........:D :D :rolleyes:

KCPreki11
08-22-2002, 08:51 PM
I ordered QD and APC+ from them...they just have slow shipping, that`s it.

Redcar GUY
08-22-2002, 11:55 PM
Thanks everyone, I am in no hurry. I just want what I order an it to get here undamaged>:)

jessispop
08-23-2002, 11:57 AM
I have gotten APC+ and Engine Kote from Ketone, good proced and nice folks. If you are going to their store to p/u make sure to call ahead and make sure all is in stock,if its not they usually can get in 24 hrs.

2K4Element
08-23-2002, 02:28 PM
Ketone is very good ordered apc+ from them oredered it on monday got it today.

KCPreki11
08-25-2002, 02:47 PM
Detailing Depot charged me a $6 handling fee I only found out about today on my CC statement. Never again. :mad: