PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of a product called "KAR GARD"?

ScrampaTeg03
08-21-2002, 12:19 AM
About a year ago my friend worked at a dealership where the customers could pay them to put this sealant on their car called "KAR GARD". Anyways, my friend recieved 2 bottles of this stuff and gave one to me. I`ve had it sitting in my drawer ever since and just thought about it tonight. The bottle is apprx. 2 FL. Oz. and will "seal" one whole car. Had anyone heard anything about this product? tried it? liked/disliked it? I`m thinking about trying it out next time I decide to strip my Platinum and 3M Paste Wax.

Edit: Just found their website and this is what they say about Kar Gard:

KAR GARD`s Supreme Shield Paint Sealant, fortified with a Flouropolymer Resin, represents state of the art research and development in the field of protective coatings.

It is specially formulated commercial grade paint sealant that provides protection for automobile finishes against deterioration caused by the sun, salt air, acid rain, industrial pollutants, bird droppings tree sap, and detergents and has warranty coverage which is fully insured.

In addition, Supreme Shield Pain Sealant provides an incredibly high lustre that lasts for years.