PDA

View Full Version : Is Armor All "Low Gloss" Protectant New?

bumper
08-19-2002, 07:57 PM
How does it compare with the old shiny product? Better? Safer? Different chemically? How does it compare with competitive products? Any info would be appreciated.

Jngrbrdman
08-19-2002, 08:08 PM
Is this the interior product in the black bottle? If so then its been around for awhile. I saw it this time last year. I`ve seen it in Target in a white bottle too. Its been awhile since I`ve used any though. I couldn`t really tell you how it compares. I know that they have several versions of it though. Go on their website and see if you can find which one it is that you are thinking of. We might be thinking of different versions.

bumper
08-19-2002, 10:55 PM
The "Armor All Protectant Low Gloss Natural Finish" bottle I have is 10 oz in a white bottle. The manufacturer`s web site does not list this product at all. A web site called carreview.com says it was introduced in 1994, so I now assume it is a discontinued product. I guess that`s why I found it on sale for only $1.99!

Other web sites I have since looked at gave it favorable user reviews, but without any creditable sounding information.