PDA

View Full Version : EO Wipe n Shine and MF`s

Lone Wolf
08-19-2002, 05:59 PM
Since for some odd reason my local PepBoys doesnt carry FI I tried some EO Wipe n Shine..It really buffs out easily and leaves no streaks..It leaves the surface fairly slick but not as nice as Z6..For the money it really is a good QD..The spray bottle stinks so I used the Meguires bottle which is excellent!!

As far as MF`s I have YOSteve and Pak Shak and they both are great!! However I have to give the nod to YoSteve`s for plushness..The PakShak`s seem to grab a little more than the YoSteve`s when using QD..However when removing wax or polish they both are equal..For the $$ PakShak can`t be beat..So for wax/polish removal I think Im gonna use the PakShak MF`s but for QD`ing Im going with YoSteve`s!!

You really cant go wrong with either and Ranny and Steve are great guys to deal with!!

LW

imported_Intermezzo
08-19-2002, 06:07 PM
LoneWolf:

Thanks for that bit of info... One of these days I`ve got to try out Steve`s towels (& Ranney`s too). I`m just a bit overstocked right now on JT`s.

I agree with you about E1`s QD. For the money, it just can`t be beat. It`s so easy to work with and does a great job with the shine and slickness. Smells great too! I`m surprised you didn`t like the spray bottle though. I thought it gave out a nice fine mist.

Tony

Lone Wolf
08-19-2002, 07:05 PM
Tony..Maybe I got a defective one...When you pull the trigger a nice mist comes out but then it doesnt shut off and it keeps spraying after you let the trigger go??:eek:

No problem..the Meguires bottle is excellent so I just poured the

EO into the bottle and it works great..

LW

jerry@robs
08-19-2002, 08:04 PM
do you guys have Eagle One 5 Minute Detailer QD in the US? We have that here in Manila (alongside EO WET Wipe and Shine) and it`s a couple of bucks (pesos) cheaper, but I find it to be better than WET W&S... more like FI in texture and thickness compared to WET, which is more like Meg Quik Detailer in texture...

Wish they sell gallons here though..