PDA

View Full Version : McGuiver detailing

SXTMagnum
08-16-2002, 01:04 PM
say you flew our of town for a friend`s wedding. when you get there you notice his car is a wreck. because he hasn`t had time to do anything to it with all the planning and activities. this is what will be photographed and remembered for the rest of his life!

it is two hours before the wedding. this place is out in the middle of no where. you scrounge through the garage and find some foam applicators and nice towels, a bucket and wool mit, Gold Class Liquid, and Zymol Cleaner Wax (both of which he purchased from target 32 miles away).

being the autopian and friend that you are, what would you do?

Redcar GUY
08-16-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by ejant

Hand the stuff to the bride to be...not.

Put some old clothes on and get your a@@ in gear and get done what you can get done in the small time that you have.

You`ll make him one happy groom. You`ll impress the bride with, hey my new hubby has some decent friends. :xyxthumbs

Yep what he said!

rockafella
08-16-2002, 01:29 PM
Tell him that he needs to get his priorities straight..

1. clean car first

2. wife second

:D

shaf
08-16-2002, 01:43 PM
If I were MacGyver, I`d take the bucket and all those chemicals and make a thermonuclear bomb! Makes for a nice ice-breaker at the reception! :D

And don`t forget to dress the tires with something! :wavey

C. Charles Hahn
08-16-2002, 03:31 PM
yup, a tux for the tires, a bowtie for the brakes...... :o (bad, bad rhyme!!)

Viking
08-16-2002, 04:09 PM
Do the 12oz. curls, for the more you drink the better she`ll look.

:D

SXTMagnum
08-16-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by ejant

What, A tuxedo for the tires :D

LOL

oh i almost forgot. which wax would y`all be puttin` on with all the beer while sneaking the reception munchies?

C. Charles Hahn
08-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Personally if you have both Gold Class Liquid Wax and Zymol Cleaner, I would go with 1x or 2x Zymol, then top with 1x or 2x Gold Class (depending on how much time you have, you might only want to do 1x of each, if time permits, 2x of each would be better yet.) :up