PDA

View Full Version : TGIF... Woo Hoo

imported_harold
08-16-2002, 10:05 AM
Well, another week has come and gone (almost) and I`ve been planning my detailing activities.

XTERRA:

Autoglym Super Resin

Autoglym Extra Gloss

S100

Tacoma 4X4:

Autoglym Extra Gloss

S100

Clean the garage and organize all my detailing stuff... Got a nice shippment of MFs from Ranney...

Eat a lot a food, drink a lot a beers...

Ahhh.... what a life. :xyxthumbs

How `bout you? :cool:

samiam513
08-16-2002, 10:59 AM
I gotta do the new toyota. Purple siwrls all over.

(not in roder)

smr

clay

dawn

zaino

he`s a friend who works at a printing company, so he`s doin free fliers, I`m doin free detail.

SXTMagnum
08-16-2002, 11:02 AM
i have been waiting all week. hmm. let me check http://www.intellicast.com/ alright!

it has been pouring (had flooding yesterday) all week. zaino just beads and beads and beads! that is on my wife`s car. i am ready to finish her car. i have been doing scratch repairs - like shopping cart style.:mad: it has been a great classroom for technique practicing before i start on my "show truck." then i will add more Z.

i will finish my truck i started last weekend. i stripped all protection off, ran out of time, and it rained all week. so, it`s been garage queen all week. i will polish and use carnuba. i prefered it over BF on the truck. don`t want to Z it quite yet.

i think i`ll even invite my brother in law over. he has a red ford F150. it is swirl horrible! i showed him on a 12" x 12" portion what it could look like. now all he can see is the swirls all over it.:p i am trying to get him to buy the PC. i will not do the entire truck by hand.:nono

happy auto grooming!:wavey

imported_harold
08-16-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by mr.w

i have been waiting all week. hmm. let me check http://www.intellicast.com/ alright!

Dadgum weather!! Never cooperates... I`ve been detailing in 100+ temps for the last two weekends inside my non-ventilated garage. Whew, glad it`s cooling down finally.

Soon as I run out of Autoglym, I`ll have to try Zaino, seems to be a "Cult Classic". :) Quite a following here on Autopia.

Prior to Autoglym, I was using Meguiars Machine Glaze and #26 Yellow that I found at Pep Boys. I thought it looked great till I got my hands on the AG... found a local detailer supply shop that had an incredible array of goodies, I was a kid in a candy store... turns out they`re a distributor of AG and Prowax so that`s what they have the shelves stocked with for the most part. I decided to try the AG two-step process, and I`m VERY pleased with the results so far.

What really impressed me about this shop though, was the HUGE selection of detailing widgets, gadgets and thing-a-ma-bobs. I walked out about $175 lighter, and I`ve only just begun.:eek:

Dear Gawd will it ever end? :nixweiss

Also got some S100 at the Harley dealer and used it to top off the Extra Gloss, man o man....

Anyway, it`s gonna be another fun weekend :xyxthumbs: